Home Forums WoodMart support forum missing icons – the problem isn't solved

missing icons – the problem isn't solved

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

mac
    Participant

Hi guys,

here is the previous conversation regarding the missing icons.
    https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/missing-icons-9/#new-post

I have followed your suggestions, I thought it worked but it didn’t.

It seems to work fine ONLY when I’m logged in as admin.

https://coffeebeansshop.com.au

Also, I noticed that there is some issue with “load more” buttons on the home page – when logged out.
    https://pasteboard.co/JvnuyZ8.png

Please help. I run some campaigns at the moment and that doesn’t look good.

Hope you can fix it today!

Many thanks,
    Mac

Hello,

Please deactivate all the third-party plugins, activate the parent theme, clear browser cache, and check back.

If the problem continues then leave all the third-party plugins deactivated and provide admin panel login details of the website with the permission to debug then we will troubleshoot with the theme plugins.

Regard’s.
    Xtemos Studios.

mac
    Participant

Hi,

my concern is that the people will not be able to use the site once all plugins including woocommerce are deactivated.

And what do you mean by activate the parent theme? See attched the sreenshot. Should I click on the activate base version button?? And what will happen with the site once this is done?

Please advise.

Thank you,
    Mac

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

mac
    Participant

screenshot attached

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached.

You just need to deactivate all the plugins not related to our theme.

Activating the parent theme means activating the main theme if you are using a child theme. And you don’t need to click the base version.

And it is necessary to deactivate all the third-party plugins for the troubleshooting process. So Please deactivate all the third-party plugins take a complete backup of the site and provide admin panel login details of the website with the permission to debug then we will troubleshoot with the theme plugins.

Regard’s.
    Xtemos Studios.

mac
    Participant

Thank you. Could you send me a list of all plugins related to your theme so I could leave them activated?

Can you also clarify what will happen once I will activate the parent theme? It seems that I use a child theme. Please explain as I’m new to this. And let me know how to activate it?

I run a pretty busy online shop and would like to make sure that the website will be runing normally while you are doing some changes. Is it possible? What is the best time to reach you and how fast you can perform these changes once I send you the login detials?

Please advise.

Many thanks for your help.

Regards,
    Mac

Hello,

The Theme Related plugins are as follows:

Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder/Elementor
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG

You need to deactivate all other plugins except these on your website and share the admin panel login.

Activating the parent theme might cause losing the changes you made to the parent theme. So we highly recommend taking a complete backup of the website before trying to switch themes.

If you deactivate all the third-party plugins then the functionality that is provided by those plugins will not work and the website might not run properly.

You can try activating the maintenance mode.

The time will depend on finding the exact problem by debugging the website.

Best Regards.

mac
    Participant

Not sure what happened, but the icons are working fine again.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
    Mac

Hello,

Well @mac, it’s been great chatting with you!

We are Glad that your issue has been resolved. It seems to be the cache issue.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘missing icons – the problem isn't solved’ is closed to new replies.