Home Forums WoodMart support forum Mobile categorizes icons found at the bottom have misaligned

Mobile categorizes icons found at the bottom have misaligned

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

vicm25
    Participant

I just realized the mobile categorizes icons found at the bottom have misaligned and I have not installed any new plugin. In fact I disabled all the plugins apart from woodmart core but nothing was resolved. How can I align them evenly again?

See print screen attached.

Your prompt is always highly appreciated.

vicm25
    Participant

I just realized the mobile categorizes icons found at the bottom have misaligned and I have not installed any new plugin. In fact I disabled all the plugins apart from woodmart core but nothing was resolved. How can I align them evenly again?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please check the copyright and footer content in the Theme Settings > Footer and make sure all the tags are closed. Also check all the HTML code if any in Appearance > Widgets.

Best Regards

vicm25
    Participant

The mobile categorizes icons found at the bottom are still misaligned. I disabled all the plugins apart from woodmart core but nothing was resolved. How can I align them evenly again?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

This code is incorrect https://prnt.sc/zncsig please close the tag and check again.

Best Regards

vicm25
    Participant

It worked, I removed the hyperlink in the content and it worked. The mobile categorizes icons found at the bottom are now proportionally aligned.

Thank you for proving a solution.

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)