Home Forums WoodMart support forum Mobile Logo Issue

Mobile Logo Issue

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

IanB
    Participant

Hello for some reason my mobile logo does not change size , I’m using an .svg logo for my main header and an .svg logo for my mobile header.

I want the mobile header to be larger in size, I have tried changing the logo width in the header builder and I have tried changing the row height and neither option makes any diffence at all to the mobile logo size ..

Any suggestions ?

Hello,

In order to change the size of the logo, please navigate to WoodMart -> Header builder ->switch to mobile Header > edit the “Logo” element and increase the “Logo width” value.

Best Regards.

IanB
    Participant

I stated in the topic above , that I did that and it doesn’t change the size .

Hello,

Please share the WP admin login details of your site so I will check and give you the possible solution.

Best Regards.

IanB
    Participant

Hello

I have attached details below..

Hello,

You have added logo, menu and cart elements in the main header for mobile header. If you increase the size of the logo the other elements are not showing because there is not enough space to adjust these.

You can add the logo in the main header or add another element in the top header or bottom header.
    But I have increase the logo width the logo width change fine:

Screenshot for clarification:
    https://postimg.cc/gnwq6cCp

If the overall image aspect ratio is larger than the header row height, further logo width increase will be ignored.

Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)