Home Forums WoodMart support forum Mobile optimisation

Mobile optimisation

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Chaleur Naturelle
    Participant

Bonjour
    Depuis la mise à jour nous rencontrons des problèmes sur mobile optimisation (html block). Il y a un phénomène aléatoire. Parfois c’est le html block qui s’affiche sur l’ordinateur et le smartphones. Le plus étrange en version loggé tout est normal. Parfois c’est la version ordinateur qui s’affiche sur l’ordinateur et smartphones.

Chaleur Naturelle
    Participant

The problem is quite urgent because we do advertisement.

The problem is that is either the mobile version or the desktop version that is diplayed. Sometimes, the mobile version is diplayed on the computer and sometimes the desktop version is displayed in the mobile version…

We have this problem since the we have updated the template to the latest version.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

We are sorry for the delay.

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

In addition, include the page URL with the problem so that we could check.

Best Regards

Chaleur Naturelle
    Participant

You will find the password and the relevant info on the private part.

We have this problem since we updated woodMart.

Thank you for solving this issue

Hello,

I view accueil-smartphone HTML block and home page and I do not catch the problem: the mobile version shows the HTML block: https://gyazo.com/7601454a3fd3fd20ec2145f1026f9be6

Could you advise which block to check if any?

Best Regards

Chaleur Naturelle
    Participant

The html block is called “accueil smartphone”

You need to DISCONNECT from the wordpress editor to see the problem !

This morning the smartphone version is displayed on the desktop (screenshot attached).

It is very random. Sometimes it is the desktop version that is displayed on the mobile version. You need to check for both devices without being logged in to see the problem

Attachments:

Chaleur Naturelle
    Participant

Please let me know as soon as possible because we are loosing customers because of this.

Hello,

I compare the content of the mobile view with the HTML block “accueil smartphone” and I do not catch any difference. Please advise what device and browser you use.

Best Regards

Chaleur Naturelle
    Participant

now it works… I installed this plugin : Specific Content For Mobile v0.1.8.9

and I call the HTML blog with this plugin.

But I don’t like to install too many plugin because it slows down the website.

Attachments:

Hello,

The problem could be caused by installed plugins before Specific Content For Mobile v0.1.8.9

Please deactivate all the plugins except these ones:

Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

Best Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)