Home Forums WoodMart support forum Mobile Responsive not working in woodmart.

Mobile Responsive not working in woodmart.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

tradedubai88
    Participant

when I hide an elementor section mobile view via responsive visibility function but the section still shows on mobile live site.

this problem has only on Woodmart themes. when I activate another theme this mobile responsive visibility function works well.

I contacted the support team of elementor but they say that

As the responsive functionality is working when the WoodMart theme is deactivated, this is indicative that the WoodMart theme is not respecting the ‘hidden’ value.

As we have no control over coding for third-party themes, we highly recommend that you report this issue to the support team for this plugin so they may further troubleshoot and provide any recommendation (or possible fix) to resolve this issue. If they need help from us, they can open an issue on our Github account​ and our developers will be happy to assist.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, and switching to the parent/default theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back.

Looking forward to collaborating with you!

Kind Regards

tradedubai88
    Participant

confirm … I have already given a temporary login link

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please navigate to Theme Settings -> Performance -> Plugins and disable the option highlighted in the screenshot: https://monosnap.com/file/yhN65w6Fk5VwJmquR56S6iynkXA9x9

Clear the cache and check the issue again.

Kind Regards

tradedubai88
    Participant

Thanks, it worked. but after that, any other changes happen or not when I disable this option

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

All changes will work after disabling it because that option is loaded only theme-required styles for Elementor. So now, after disabling, it loads all styles for Elementor.

Kind Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)