Home Forums WoodMart support forum Mobile Responsiveness and Site slowness issue.

Mobile Responsiveness and Site slowness issue.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

vihangis
    Participant

Hi,

Its seams that the woodmart theme takes lot of time to load. I have put all the images and stuff compressed but still the site takes lot of time to load.

And the site is not responsible for the iPhone users. Its fine with the android devices. but not with the iPhone.

We will appreciate the your quick response on this matter.

Thank you.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by vihangis.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

In general, our theme is already optimized and doesn’t have too many resources to make your website slow. Most likely, your website performance suffers from the content you have added to your website. It may happen in case of too many plugins, large not optimized images, or other resources. So we suggest you remove unnecessary plugins, install some kind of JS & CSS optimizing plugins like WP Rocket. You can find our guide about how to optimize your website built with our themes here https://xtemos.com/wordpress-performance-optimization-the-ultimate-guide-in-2021/

Also, we tested your website on iPhone and it works correctly for us. Could you please clarify what is wrong there?

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

vihangis
    Participant

Hi,
    Thank you for the fast reply.

The issue is when we go on my account page in mobile view, for android users (Tested on Huawei and Samsung phones), the account view is showing in fully length (Fifer Image 01 – from Huawei Nova 3i) but in the iPhone it has to be scrolled to get in to the register page (Rifer Image 02 Edge – iPhone 14). I have attached a screen recoding on Huawei Nova 3i phone and from an iPhone 14 as well. And the side menu is also scrolling on iPhone (Image 3) and from Huawei (image 4) its not happening.

this only happens when using Edge browser on iPhone. safari and chrome seems to be fine.

will you be able to check these and give a solution for this scrolling issue in iPhones?

Thank you.

Attachments:

vihangis
    Participant

Images are attached with this.
    Thank you.

Attachments:

vihangis
    Participant

Safari video is attached with this.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by vihangis.
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by vihangis.
    Attachments:

vihangis
    Participant

Sorry for the inconvenience. This has the Huawei one.

Thank you so much.

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We just tested this with Edge on iPhone and it works well for us. Here is a screenshot https://gyazo.com/69f5758cd9779f3d4c355c74afb92802

Kind Regards

vihangis
    Participant

Thank you so much for your support.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are always welcome.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Mobile Responsiveness and Site slowness issue.’ is closed to new replies.