Home Forums WoodMart support forum Mobile view

Mobile view

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

iamdeveloper
    Participant

Right now the mobile show 2 products per row, how can I change it to 4 per row?

Hello,

First of all thanks for choosing our Theme, we are glad to be you in the WoodMart WordPress family :)

Sorry but there is no option in Theme Settings to display 4 columns on mobile for products.

This is not a standard way because the mobile screens are less in width and the content will be distorted that’s why we have only two columns option for mobile screens. You can try adding the following Custom CSS in the Custom CSS for Mobile area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS. And if it works fine for you then you can keep it otherwise it requires customizations.

.product-grid-item {
    	max-width: 25%;
    }

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios.

iamdeveloper
    Participant

Hi Aizaz,

That’s work thanks. However it also applied not only mobile but desktop page as well.

I tried put the CSS in custom CSS Mobile section but it still affect all responsive mode. Any suggestion?

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

It seems that there are some syntax errors in the Custom CSS areas in your websites that’s why the CSS is not working for specific devices.

Please make sure that there are no syntax errors in the Custom CSS you added before.

Then clear cache and check back.

If the problem still occurs then deactivate all the third-party plugins and provide with the admin panel login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios.

Tagged: , , ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)