Home Forums WoodMart support forum modify shop page

modify shop page

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

sellerdeck
    Participant

hi,
    Can I re-arrange the categories as I wanted on shop page? url link attached in private content

Hi,

Yes, you can try the Simple custom post order plugin to reorder or rearrange the product categories:

https://wordpress.org/plugins/simple-custom-post-order/

Best Regards.

sellerdeck
    Participant

Hi
    I tried that plugin it’s not helping to change positions. looks this plugin for category not product category

• This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by sellerdeck.

Hello,

We are really Sorry and Apologize for the earlier inconvenience & misunderstanding.

Please see the following Video in this regard to know how you can reorder or re-arrange the Product Categories using the default available WooCommerce option: https://www.veed.io/view/d7bd00d0-c23a-4b1a-a4bf-419dbc73b91f

Hope this helps !

Best Regards.

sellerdeck
    Participant

it’s working, but I have another issue, I have product category named “Demista Mirror Heaters” it’s not showing in the shop page I don’t know why please help

Thanks

Hello,

Sorry to hear about the inconvenience. Kindly, please share your Site WP-ADMIN Login details in the Private Content field so that we can check this concern on your Site and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

sellerdeck
    Participant

Hi

Hello,

Firstly, we have confirmed from the Test Site there isn’t such an issue happening, so this clears the fact that the issue isn’t at the Theme end.

On your Site, we are seeing multiple third party Plugins activated on your Site. Could you please once try deactivating all the third party Plugins on your Site, remaining the Theme required ones activated. If the issue gets resolved, then reactivate them one by one to see which Plugin is causing the issue. If this doesn’t work for you then once also, try to activate the Parent Theme on your Site if you are using Child Theme on your Site.

If somehow issue still persists, then please take complete Backup of your Site first, then provide us the permission to completely debug your Site which includes deactivating all the third party Plugins and removal of on-Site Customization changes too, so that we can thoroughly check this issue on your Site and assist you accordingly.

Best Regards

sellerdeck
    Participant

HI,
    I deactivated all plugins and tested issue still there

Hello,

So, we have thoroughly checked this concern on your Site and found out that there is some issue with your Child Theme customization because when we activated the Parent Theme on your Site, the mentioned Product Category was appearing fine: https://snipboard.io/6cxyTB.jpg

So, it is a Child Theme customization issue not an issue at the Theme end.

Please check back your Site after completely clearing the browser and server cache.

Best Regards

sellerdeck
    Participant

Hi
    Thanks looking on this but when child theme is active the issue still there even after cleared all cache’s

Hello,

Actually, as it is mentioned on the Child Theme related Theme Documentation guide:

Support information: Since child themes allow you to customize any part of the theme, we are not responsible for any changes you make there. Our support service doesn’t include fixing any issues related to the child theme. Your customizations may not be compatible with newer versions of the parent theme, so they may require further maintenance from your side.

So, the Support policy doesn’t include support for that. You might need to check and fix the issue at your Child Theme in this regard because there isn’t such an issue at the Theme level.

Best Regards.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)