Home Forums WoodMart support forum Move the mega menu dropdown up in height and make it larger in width

Move the mega menu dropdown up in height and make it larger in width

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I would like to move the mega menu dropdown up in height and make it larger in width so that it fills my whole slides

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please try adding the following Custom CSS in the Custom CSS for Desktop area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.wd-nav-vertical .wd-dropdown-menu.wd-design-full-width {
        width: 1100px;
    }

Best Regards

Thank you.

However now its taking the entire page (cant see the menu anymore). I would like now to move it to the right (like 20 or more px) so that its only taking the space of the slider beside and not the vertical menu. Morever, I would like to move it up 2px as well. What should I add to the following code?

.wd-nav-vertical .wd-dropdown-menu.wd-design-full-width {
    width: 1100px;
    }

In resume move the dropdown starts by 20px to the right and up in position by 2px. Thanks

Attachments:

Also, I would like that code to apply only to that menu which in Elementor I added a ccs id named: bigmenufrontpage

Could the code also include the ccs id: “bigmenufrontpage” so that only that specific dropdown menu changes and not the other one as I am using multiple mega menu on my website. Thanks

Please see picture below in order to understand what I where I want the menu. Thanks

Attachments:

Hello,

Please Set your HTML Block to Sized and add the height and Width values.

Screenshot: https://gyazo.com/23e953190c5f1a417cb397e604b76609

Best Regards

That didnt work as I wanted but I found the css needed. Just for other people to see if they ever need:

#bigmenufrontpage .wd-nav-vertical .wd-dropdown-menu.wd-design-full-width {
    width: 935px;
    top: -64px;
    left: 257px;
    height: 472px;
    }

Thanks.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Glad that you managed to sort this out.

In case you need any additional help, I’d be more than happy to assist you.

Wish you all the best.

Kind Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Move the mega menu dropdown up in height and make it larger in width’ is closed to new replies.