Home Forums WoodMart support forum Moved: Reply To: h3 title

Moved: Reply To: h3 title

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 46 total)
  • Author

rmad1902
    Participant

Hello, there are 2 more questions:

1) On the main page, there are a lot of headings H3 (names of all products). How to make plain text instead of H3?

2) How to remove the information that the goods are sold out from the image of the goods?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please find the function in this file: woodmart\inc\template-tags.php

Copy it in the functions.php of the child theme and change as per your needs.

Best Regards

rmad1902
    Participant

Can I give you more details on what needs to be changed?

Also, please answer the second question.

And there are still questions:
    3) When the page loads, a strange element pops up. How to remove it?

4) Where to insert codes from Google analytics counters and Yandex metrics?

Thank.

Attachments:

Hello,

Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

.product-label.out-of-stock {
    display:none;
    }

If you mean promo popup you can disable it in the Theme Settings > Shop page > Promo popup.

To get rid of the cross sign you need to update your theme: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/update-theme-2/

You can use this free plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/insert-headers-and-footers/ check the instruction where it should be inserted we do not have the same.

Best Regards

rmad1902
    Participant

I entered the license key, shouldn’t the theme be updated automatically? How can I update the theme then?

rmad1902
    Participant

Тема автоматически не обновляется

Attachments:

Hello,

Please follow this instruction: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/update-theme-2/

If you still have a problem, make the full backup of your site and provide site admin access.

Best Regards

rmad1902
    Participant

Hello, I installed a chatbot on the site, but it overrides the “top” button. How do I make the button sit a little higher?

Attachments:

Hello,

I can provide custom CSS for the to the top button or for the chat icon. Please provide your site URL and advise what to move?

Best Regards

rmad1902
    Participant

Can you submit both options? Thank!

ekokot.com

Hello,

Please provide your site URL and explain how you want them to be placed?

Best Regards

rmad1902
    Participant

https://ekokot.com
    It is necessary that the button up to be in the lower right corner (where it is now), and above it there was a chat sign

Hello,

I have checked and see that is not possible to do with CSS. When I move the icon higher the chat dialog icon goes high as well and becomes cut. Please check the plugin settings and try to place it on the left. https://prnt.sc/tpapyw

Best Regards

rmad1902
    Participant

Okay, can you raise the up button? To be higher than the chat icon?

Hello,

Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

body .scrollToTop {
        bottom: 90px;
    }

Best Regards

rmad1902
    Participant

Thank!

Are there any other questions:

1) How do I make sure that in categories a part of the text (1-2 paragraphs) is before the list of products, and the rest of the text is after the products? I now have all the text located after the goods. https://ekokot.com/product-category/dlja-zhenshhin/

2) In the footer of the site, the widget titles are automatically h5. How do I make it just text? The screen is attached.

Attachments:

Hello,

Unfortunately, there is no option to divide the product category description.

Please find the function in this file: woodmart\inc\template-tags.php

Copy it in the functions.php of the child theme and change as per your needs to change the H tag.

Best Regards

rmad1902
    Participant

Can you elaborate on the h5 heading? I didn’t understand anything what to do, there is too much information in this file.

Hello,

Please find the function in this file: woodmart/inc/theme-setup.php here is the place where you can change h5 for the p tag.

Best Regards

rmad1902
    Participant

thanks, it worked. How to make all product names on the main page not h3, but p? Also in this file woodmart / inc / theme-setup.php needs to be changed?

Hello,

You can find the code in this file: woodmart/woocommerce/loop/title.php copy and paste it in the functions.php of the child theme and edit.

Best Regards

rmad1902
    Participant

1) Need to completely copy the entire contents of this file and paste it into the functions.php of the child theme? The screen is attached.

2) Can I make the basket turn red when adding an item to the cart? Or there was some other basket selection.

3) How do I get the ad popup to open when the user leaves the site?

Attachments:

rmad1902
    Participant

One more question:

4) How to make the countdown counter automatically start over when it expires?

Hello,

You need to take the function which relates to this title and copy into the function.php of the child theme, no need to copy all the file.

2. It is not possible with CSS and such customization is not covered by our support.

3. You will need to find a plugin.

4. There is no option you will have to restart the counter manually.

Best Regards

rmad1902
    Participant

Thank.

1) I am changing this: <h3 class = “product-title”> “> <? Php the_title (); ?> </h3>
    to this <p class = “product-title”> “> <? php the_title (); ?> </p>. Nothing works.

What am I doing wrong?

2) Another question:

How to make a block under the top menu so that it is visible on all pages of the site?

Hello,

Please provide FTP access to the private area.

Best Regards

rmad1902
    Participant

ok

Hello,

Please check your credentials. I cannot log in.

Best Regards

rmad1902
    Participant

Do you need to log into the admin panel of your site or hosting?

Hello,

Please provide both: admin access to the site and FTP access to the private area.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘Moved: Reply To: h3 title’ is closed to new replies.