Home Forums WoodMart support forum Moved: Reply To: Moved: Slider Revolution

Moved: Reply To: Moved: Slider Revolution

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 43 total)
  • Author

rmad1902
    Participant

Hello. Made a slider in the revolution slider plugin. On mobile, clicking on slides does not scroll the page. How to fix it?

Sample page: https://ekokot.com/4425-2/

Hello,

Please make the full backup of your site as well as the Theme settings export and check the issue on the Storefront theme to detect if our theme causes the problem. Storefront is a free theme developed by Woocommerce.

Best Regards

rmad1902
    Participant

that is, do I download the Storefront theme, then activate it, then check how the slider works, then activate your child theme again?

rmad1902
    Participant

Also, I have not updated the theme and the plugin itself to the latest version, maybe the problem will disappear when updating?

Hello,

You would better to update the theme and plugins in any case. Make the full backup of your site and update, check if the problem remains, check on the Storefront to detect if our theme causes the problem.

Best Regards

rmad1902
    Participant

Problem solved. I just had to uncheck the settings, I didn’t notice it right away.

One more question:
    How do I update plugins? They are not updated through a standard update.
    Also, I get a message that the Slider Revolution plugin is not registered, and the WPBakery Page Builder plugin needs to be activated. How to make them work in full?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You can update the plugins related to the theme in Appearance > Install plugins.

Best Regards

rmad1902
    Participant

This page does not have these plugins. How do I update them?

Attachments:

rmad1902
    Participant

One more question:

2) How to make the text in this block light?

Sample page: https://ekokot.com/4425-2/

Attachments:

Hello,

It means that all the plugins have been updated now.

Please provide the page URL and site admin access I will check and suggest how to make the text light.

Best Regards

rmad1902
    Participant

Plugins not updated. You can see this on the screenshot, Slider Rev also has an old version installed.

Attachments:

rmad1902
    Participant

Hello,

You can update the plugin in Appearance > Install plugins. If you have any problems (these problems are often caused by the host security or size max size limitations) you can upload and install via Dashboard > Plugins or FTP.

1. Make the full backup of your site.

2. Deactivate and delete the current version.

3. Upload the new version from your portfolio on this forum.

4. Upload and install.

Best Regards

rmad1902
    Participant

I already wrote to you that it is impossible to update them through the “appearance-plugins”. It feels like you don’t read the message to the end.

I didn’t understand anything from what you wrote, I don’t understand this at all, since I’m not a programmer. Don’t understand what the problem is? Why are plugins not updating?

In the plugins tab, the following message pops up: “To receive automatic updates license activation is required. Please visit settings to activate your WPBakery Page Builder”. Maybe the plugin needs to be activated? How to do it? The screen is attached.

Attachments:

Hello,

If you cannot update the plugins in Appearance > Install plugins, follow these steps:

2. Deactivate and delete the current version plugin from Dashboard > Plugins.

3. Open your profile in this forum

4. Find and download the plugins to your PC.

5. Upload plugins in Dashboard > Plugins

6. Activate. If you cannot to install the plugin via Dashboard > Plugins, contact your host support or upload them via FTP.

Best Regards

rmad1902
    Participant

1) Why does the message say that you need to activate plugins first to update?

2) How can my hosting affect plugins not being updated?

3) If I do everything according to your instructions, will all posts and page design be saved for me?

4): If I reinstall Rev slider, will I keep the sliders I created?

Hello,

1. Please provide the screen of the message.

2. Hos may limit file size or other permissions.

3. point # – make the full backup of your site, usually, nothing happens, however, you would better make the backup.

4. Usually, all the sliders remain, export all your sliders you show on the site.

Best Regards

rmad1902
    Participant

1) Screen attached

2) There is another question: all of the photos from the reviews have suddenly disappeared. There are just crosses in the admin panel without pictures, although there are pictures in the library. What is the problem? The screen is attached.

Attachments:

Hello,

Please follow these steps:

6. Activate

If you have problems, make the full backup of your site, provide site admin access and FTP I will update.

Best Regards

rmad1902
    Participant

Tell me how to fix h4 to p here?

https://ekokot.com/product-category/dlja-zhenshhin/

Attachments:

Hello,

Please have a look at the screen: https://gyazo.com/ff12e5cf8e8851502220d2786b80be5b

Best Regards

rmad1902
    Participant

This is the title of the dropdown block, nothing changes here. Screen attached

Attachments:

rmad1902
    Participant

Hello,

Please follow these steps:

6. Activate

If you have problems, make the full backup of your site, provide site admin access and FTP I will update.

Best Regards

Reinstalled plugins according to your instructions. But the sliderrev plugin still didn’t activate. I cannot use the plugin templates, asks to activate the license. How to fix it?

Attachments:

Hello,

Please take the default WP bakery page builder Heading element. It has the option to change the tag.

Provide your site admin access and make the full backup of your site I will update the builder.

Best Regards

rmad1902
    Participant

1) Where exactly to change this tag?

2) Plugins are updated to the latest versions, but they are not activated. Therefore, I cannot use the ready-made templates of the Slider Rev-n plugin. How do I activate these plugins?

Hello,

Here is the screen: https://gyazo.com/11051d51885d394f234627f48e2cc120

The premium template library of the Slider Revolution is available only under an individual license.

Best Regards

rmad1902
    Participant

I’m asking about the heading of the FAQ drop-down block. There is no way to change the tag.

Hello,

FAQ element does not have the option. It is WP bakery page builder element and our theme does not influence it.

Best Regards

rmad1902
    Participant

Hello, I linked Instagram via API. But clicking the “Go” button in the Instagram block opens a page that is not my profile. How to fix it?

Attachments:

rmad1902
    Participant

Photos are displayed from my instagram

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 43 total)