Home Forums WoodMart support forum Multiple set up questions

Multiple set up questions

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author

aleasaro
    Participant

Hi, as i am setting up to website now, i have alot of things i need help with:)

1) How can i eliminate this gap between header and slider? I tried reducing the header height but that wasnt it. screenshot 1

2) How can i make the product categories display as 1 per row for mobile. I dont want it 2 per row. I like the ‘replace title’ view for the product categories, but on desktop it works fine but for mobile it displays as ‘Alternative’ view. How can i get ‘replace title’ view and one category per row for mobile . Screenshot f

3) This one is extremely important, i can say the most important reason why i bought this theme, i want to add videos but the button like your basel theme, i want to also write something as ‘Watch video’ next to the icon. screenshot 3. so how can i do that?

Thanks and i hope u will offer a solution for these questions.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

1. Enter the page and set margin-top:-40px in the upper row settings: http://prntscr.com/lexqqs

2. I need to see which categories design you apply to provide custom CSS. Please provide page URL.

3. Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

body .wd-gallery-btn > a > span {
        padding-right: 25px;
        max-width: 280px;
    }

Best Regards

aleasaro
    Participant

Page url was given, alesul.ro
    On desktop it looks fine, but on mobile it changes to another view and shows 2 per row, smaller.
    I want it to display 1 category per row (big) on mobile version

Attachments:

aleasaro
    Participant

Is their any translation available for Romanian?
    Or do i have to use plugins like loco translate ?
    Thanks

Hello,

As for the categories, you have set the carousel and it is not possible to change the width. You need to set the grid and I will be able to correct with CSS as per your needs.

Yes, our theme is only in English, you will have to translate. You can use a free Loco plugin. Here is a video tutorial that should help you translate your website texts with a Loco Translate plugin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3NsDdMzsls&list=PLMw6W4rAaOgKKv0oexGHzpWBg1imvrval&index=3

Best Regards

aleasaro
    Participant

Hi,

The category setting is using masonry. I am waiting for the css code.
    And some other things, i migrated my website but ended up doing alot of things from beginning and not getting the same results.
    Some errors like extra spacing, i provided some screenshots. I new domain is aleasa.ro
    At 121.jpg, i dont know how those 2 white bars appeared, how can i erase them?
    At 122.jpg, the footer is vertical, in mobile view it looks fine

Attachments:

Hello,

Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

@media (max-width: 768px){
    body .categories-style-masonry-first .category-grid-item {
        flex-basis: 100%;
        max-width: 100%;
        width: 100%;
    }
    }

As for the icons:

Make sure you have configured the mirror URL. When you insert domain.com you are redirected https://domain.com

Save the Theme Settings and regenerate the file in the CSS Generator.

Best Regards

aleasaro
    Participant

You didnt say anything about the footer.
    Please look at the footer, on desktop version it loads vertical

Attachments:

Hello,

Please check your Footer/Pre-footer widgets and make sure all the HTML tags are closed. Pay attention to the copyright text in the Theme Settings > Footer.

Best Regards

aleasaro
    Participant

Hi, i wasnt able to solve the footer issue.

aleasaro
    Participant

Even after i added ur css code, on mobile, the categories still appear with the title down, not in the middle as i want.
    Currently on mobile version it is like 00.jpg, i want it to be like 001.jpg on mobile version.

Thanks

Attachments:

Hello,

It is not possible to change the design on the mobile due to responsive conditions.

Af for the footer, check thoroughly copyright text there is an unclosed tag.

Best Regards

aleasaro
    Participant

Hi,

I solved the footer issue by adding another footer and replacing.
    I have a big issue, i imported a demo again, and my header has changed. I went at header settings, changed the default header the the one i need, cleared the cache, but my website still shows the other header, i deleted all the extra headers but my website still shows the other header

Attachments:

Hello,

Please check which header has been set as a custom Header in the page. https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/header-builder/set-different-header-specific-page/

Now I see your header not the default.

When you upload the demo all the existing theme settings are reset.

Also, note, there is the option to set the header in the product page in the Theme Settings > Product page.

Best Regards

aleasaro
    Participant

Hi,

1) I did alot to cleanup and optimisation but my website still inst fast as the woodmart theme presented. Can u please give me any further suggestions on how to improve my website speed? What hosting and cache plugin is used for your demo theme?

2) What are the font configs for the jewelry demo?

Thanks

Hello,

1. Most likely, your website performance suffers from the content you have added to your website. It may happen in case of too many plugins, large not optimized images or other resources. So we suggest you to remove unnecessary plugins, install some kind of JS & CSS optimizing plugins like Better WordPress Minify and a caching plugin like WP Super Cache. Also, you can use GTmetrix tool to see what makes your website slow and optimize these parts of your website.

2. Font-family on the jewelry demo is font-family: Lora,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;

Best Regards

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)