Home Forums WoodMart support forum My Account and Checkout not working

My Account and Checkout not working

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

igor-5957
    Participant

Hi,

My account and checkout are not loading/working. When clicked it just stays on the current page. Is there something I need to do to activate these, or?

Thanks,

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please make the full backup of your site and check the issue on the Storefront theme to detect if our theme causes the problem. Storefront is a free theme developed by WooСommerce.

If you see the same on the Storefront, please create the functional pages in Woocommerce > State > tools.

In case, if the problem occurs on WoodMart only, please check and disable checkout and other templates in the Dashboard > Layouts.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

igor-5957
    Participant

Him

It does appear on the “Storefront” as well. When i try to open the pages from the admin they work properly. I do not see the options of State and Tools under Woocommerce. Please check the screenshot. Appreciate your help.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Please, confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, and switching to the parent theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

igor-5957
    Participant

Adding the login info.

Thanks

Hello,

Please update the WoodMart theme, then update all the plugins in the Appearance > Install Plugins, in addition, update the plugins in the Dashboard > Plugins, then check how it works.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)