Home Forums WoodMart support forum my-account-label-my-address

my-account-label-my-address

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

vindesign_it
    Participant

Hi,

There’s a problem in user dashboard -> https://ibb.co/tmtmyHZ
    The label “Address” not display. This is a common problem on all my websites.

Can you help me?

Thanks,
    Vincenzo
    šŸ™‚

Hello,

Sorry to say but this issue recently comes from WooCommerce end and is specifically arising for Edit Address end-point. This is not a Theme end concern, just to clear the fact.

So, hopefully in the upcoming updates WooCommerce could resolve this concern on priority basis till then you can try the following Snippet provided in this regard. One of the WoodMart Customers share this Snippet and it worked out for most of the Customers facing this issue:

add_filter( 'woocommerce_account_menu_items', 'custom_edit_address' );
    function custom_edit_address( $items ) {
      $items['edit-address'] = 'Address';
      return $items;
    }

This snippet needs to be pasted under the functions.php file of the Child Theme.

Note: Please take complete Backup of your Site first before trying out this Code Snippet. Secondly, if one tries to use the above Snippet on their Site then remember to try use the above Snippet under the Child Theme on your Site because if you try it under the Parent Theme then it will get wipe out once you update the Theme in future (if the update gets released).

Best Regards

vindesign_it
    Participant

Hi Aizaz,

Thank you. It’s work šŸ™‚

Best regards,

Vincenzo

Most Welcome!!!.

Iā€™m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘my-account-label-my-address’ is closed to new replies.