Home Forums WoodMart support forum My website broke after trying to Import my newest version through Plugin

My website broke after trying to Import my newest version through Plugin

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

evolt.si
    Participant

Hello,

I tryed creating my testing version of original website when i received “fatal error”.

I used plugin call “All in one migration” which always worked relatively well in exporting websites. But now when I tryed Importing it from my original website the import stopped at 37% and haven’t moved for 10 minutes. I refreshed the website and then received “fatal error” not being able to visit my WB backend.

I got Email to enter “staging enviroment” where I was able to delete above mentioned plugin because I’m pretty sure its the one that caused this fatal error. After deleting it I also noticed that my theme doesn’t work properly. I set it to Astra theme but it should be Woodmart.

I’m kindly asking you for help as I found myself hopeless here.

Thank you in advance for your precious.

evolt.si
    Participant

Hi,

I was able to solve issue by myself thanks anyways.

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

We are glad that you managed to solve the problem yourself. You are Great!!!

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘My website broke after trying to Import my newest version through Plugin’ is closed to new replies.