Home Forums WoodMart support forum My website crush when i update from 5.0.1 to 5.0.3 version

My website crush when i update from 5.0.1 to 5.0.3 version

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Fanally
    Participant

Dear Xtemos,
    We have an issue after updating the version of the woodmart version, the page crush at wordpress.
    In fact, it crushed yesterday, so i requested a backup. When they give the backup it all works fine. But today i downloaded the update again. Right after it, the website crushed again.
    We will be very gratefull with your kind support,
    Thank you very much
    Regards

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Try to update the theme following our documentation guide from here https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/faq-guides/4-x-5-0-elementor-migration-guide/
    If it will not help, restore a backup again and send us your admin access so we can update it for you.

Kind Regards

Fanally
    Participant

Hello,
    We will need your help to update this version, we still got the issue at wordpress,

Thank you for your kind support.
    Best regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, send us your admin and FTP access. The password you sent seems to be wrong and we can’t access.

Fanally
    Participant

Dear Xtemos,
    You should login via Go Daddy with the user and password send previously,

Thank you very much,
    Regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We still can’t access it. And we need your FTP as well https://gyazo.com/4b5ed43982e6e8d739875212bbe4a587

Fanally
    Participant

Dear Xtemos,
    The FTP account at private content,
    Thank you very much,
    Regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We are not able to enter your WordPress dashboard now. Could you please send us your actual login and password?

Fanally
    Participant

Ok!
    Thanks

Fanally
    Participant

The wordpress account requested is on the previous private content.
    Thanks,
    Best regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Fanally
    Participant

Dear Xtemos,
    Thats the account, we have just sign in with that account.
    Please login with it, the FTP account or with Go Daddy, we dont have any problem signing in with go daddy.
    We gave you all our accounts users and passwords.
    Its allmost a week since we report this trouble and we couldnt fix it until now.
    Thank you very much,
    Best regards

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

But as you may see from the history, we waited for a week for your reply and the delay is not caused by our side.
    Anyway, how can we check the problem if we can’t access your dashboard via website.pe/wp-admin/ ?
    Please, provide us an access to the WordPress dashboard and we will check the problem asap.

Kind Regards

Fanally
    Participant

Hello,
    Ive just sign in again to the site https://fanally.pe/wp-admin/ with the account below (Private Content),
    Ive even sign in from another location, i´m signing off from both locations until you can sign in, maybe thats the issue.
    Please try a couple of times if it doesnt access at first time, it could be an unstable service of our host.

Regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We see that you have disabled all our theme styles using the CSS generator. And you need to update the theme to the latest version also.

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)