Home Forums WoodMart support forum My website is not working properly could you please help me? I want to purchase

My website is not working properly could you please help me? I want to purchase

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

aliminhas86
    Participant

My website is not working properly could you please help me? I want to purchase 1 another theme of woodmart if I understand this 1..I am stuck in the middle. I purchased this theme three month ago but no help from here..is there anyone to assist me please ?

product category, prices, variables are not working properly.
    if you have any question please ask me anytime,#.
    Thanks

Hello,

Please elaborate with the help of some relevant screenshots which issues you are facing to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Also, your site is on coming soon mode. Please send me the WP admin login details as well so I will check and solve the issue.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios.

aliminhas86
    Participant

Thanks for connecting to me.
    Please have a look into my website and let me know the issues.
    I would really appreciate your this assistance. Check thoroughly and deeply.
    If you have any question please ask me anytime.

Thanks and Jazak Allah

aliminhas86
    Participant

waiting patiently

Hello,

You forgot to provide the username with the login details you provided. I am unable to login to your website.

Sorry, but we could not help you like this as we provide dedicated support within our theme.

So Please elaborate with the help of some relevant screenshots of the specific areas which issue you are facing with our theme then we will check and help you out accordingly and also provide with the username and password to login to your website.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)