Home Forums WoodMart support forum my website is too slow.

my website is too slow.

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author

takdecor
    Participant

yeah sure, but if you want deactivate any of website plugin. make sure, that should be happened at 01:00 AM IST.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

After I investigated your website, I found that you have unoptimized images in png format which are loaded for a long time. Please, optimize them into webp format.

https://prnt.sc/IhhuQK1H2pS9

Let me know about your results.

Kind Regards

takdecor
    Participant

sir, as i told you again & again, i have issue with slider loading which is in webp format, not with product loading. why you guys understand my little issue.?

please suggest me how i can make you understandable sir.

because i have done everything to make clear my Issues, but still telling me same thing as before. please suggest me by your side, what i have to do for make understandable, sir?

takdecor
    Participant

I am try convert PNG to Webp format as you shared previous reply.

i am asking now, it will works? because i don’t have much time waste sir, try to understand.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

The carousel doesn’t work because you haven’t added the JS files to the exceptions (Load JavaScript deferred -> Excluded JavaScript Files). So please add this /wp-content/themes/woodmart/js/libs/waypoints.min.js line.

https://prnt.sc/_oSRh8BSNfHl

Also, add the below files to Delay JavaScript execution -> Excluded JavaScript Files

/wp-content/themes/woodmart/js/libs/flickity-all.min.js
    /wp-content/themes/woodmart/js/scripts/elements/slider.min.js
    /wp-content/themes/woodmart/js/scripts/global/animations.min.js
    /wp-content/themes/woodmart/js/libs/waypoints.min.js

You have not correctly excluded the “helpers” file in relation to the documentation (Delay JavaScript execution -> Excluded JavaScript Files), so you need to rename /woodmart/js/scripts/global/helpers.min.js -> /wp-content/themes/woodmart/js/scripts/global/helpers.min.js

If you still have further questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We’d be happy to talk through them with you.

Kind Regards

• This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by Luke Nielsen.

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)