Home Forums WoodMart support forum my website is too slow.

my website is too slow.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • Author

takdecor
    Participant

i have done everything as your theme mentioned to do.
    please find attachment.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

In general, our theme is already optimized and doesn’t have too many resources to make your website slow. Most likely, your website performance suffers from the content you have added to your website. It may happen in case of too many plugins, large not optimized images, or other resources. So we suggest you remove unnecessary plugins, install some kind of JS & CSS optimizing plugins like WP Rocket. You can find our guide about how to optimize your website built with our themes here https://xtemos.com/wordpress-performance-optimization-the-ultimate-guide-in-2021/

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

takdecor
    Participant

i have done everything as you said, i am using Object cache pro as well. i don’t know what i have to do for speed up my website?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We see that you didn’t optimize your website as per our tutorial. Your home page is too heavy even with the cache plugin. Please, do everything from the tutorial step by step if you want to get a fast website. And it is not a problem with the theme. It is a complex problem on your website.

Kind Regards

takdecor
    Participant

i am sharing my Credentials, please do it for me. because i have followed as your https://xtemos.com/wordpress-performance-optimization-the-ultimate-guide-in-2021/ said to do.

maybe your hand will lucky for me. 🙂

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Website optimization is out of our theme support scope. But you just need to follow our guide and optimize your website content step-by-step.

Kind Regards

takdecor
    Participant

i know but i have followed sir, i don’t what to do?

your article is old and not working as expected. please suggest me useful.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

But we see that you didn’t apply anything from our tutorial on your website.
    You can also find some new modern tutorials on the web to optimize your website.

As we said, this is not something related to the WordPress theme and it is about your website in general. And our support doesn’t cover such service.

Kind Regards

takdecor
    Participant

you are saying that i have to buy Imagify Premium plugin for optimise?

i have followed every steps. sir. you’re acting like useless support for me. if this isn’t under your policy then should share useful content.

you have shared https://xtemos.com/wordpress-performance-optimization-the-ultimate-guide-in-2021/
    which is followed by year back.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We mentioned this plugin to implement WEBP support and reduce the page size. You can use any other alternative if you find it. Anyway, it is not related to our theme.
    The guide we gave you is actual and we used it to optimize our demo for example.

Kind Regards

takdecor
    Participant

I can understand, but as your article, isn’t work well. what i should i do. because i have followed every steps.

i am expecting some help. 🙁

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You can try to find some other guides that may help you optimize your website. But it is not something that is covered by our theme support scope. It is related to your website in general.

Kind Regards

takdecor
    Participant

hi

i have checked and i found culprit, which is “Delay JS execution”. i have tried exclude all java script as you mentioned in previous article. but doesn’t work. can you suggest me what i should exclude from “Delay JS execution” so, my website load properly without scroll or move mouse pointer.

I am expecting your help on this.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

You need to enable also the option “WP Rocket delay JS exclusions” in our Theme Settings -> Performance -> Plugins.

Kind Regards

takdecor
    Participant

i have already done this, sir.

but slides and carousel slide doesn’t work?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We don’t see the problem with the slider on your website now https://gyazo.com/d2fc1f8ddc91dbc6fd9d385f02f31eff

Kind Regards

takdecor
    Participant

hahah, I can\’t believe this. You\’re guys are not worth time. ( should Read Carefully.)

when i leave blank \”Delay JS execution\”. Now i have add :
    \”(?:wp-content|wp-includes)(.*)
    /jquery-?[0-9.](.*)(.min|.slim|.slim.min)?.js
    js-(before|after)\”

But it make my website slow. and when i Remove this code. my slides and carousel elements doesn\’t working properly.

i am expecting, This you are worth my time, sir.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We are sorry for the confusion but we still don’t see the problem. Could you please configure your website in the way we see the problem so we can help you?

Kind Regards

takdecor
    Participant

i am sharing both screen recording, with implemented cade and without code for better understanding.

https://streamable.com/xrkhp5 ( with code previous massage code )
    https://streamable.com/7ur9t7 ( without code )

As you can seen in these videos that slides are not proper working. therefore, what i should excludes that every slides properly work.

Now you can understand. i guess. 🙁

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Yes, we see this in the video. But need to be able to see the problem on your website in order to help you.

Kind Regards

takdecor
    Participant

omg ! why i am using Woodmart. ( don’t talk like bullshit )

i am already plan to change to astra theme. you didn’t see that one of video working fine( slides, and Product carousel ). another video have an issue with slide and Products carousel slide.

I request you, please don’t waste my time for your fun. and don’t tell me again that you don’t see any difference between videos.

i don’t recommend anyone to use this theme for their website. too frustrating support.

takdecor
    Participant

be sure that you have your eye glass with you to see this.

https://streamable.com/6csv02

takdecor
    Participant

i don’t want ask you this.

are you baby boy ? who is still drink milk like a baby.

should i have to show you step to step? which i have already done around 90%. ( trust me, i don’t believe this, i am talking to famous theme support? ) unbelievable 🙁

takdecor
    Participant

Apologize for rude word by me.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

It looks like you changed the admin password so we can’t check your website now. Also, please, disable all plugins that are not related to our theme temporarily.

Kind Regards

takdecor
    Participant

i am using much plugin except your include theme. because after installing your theme, it already 11 plugins.

and i have done this before. and i can’t do it again. it’s production site and i have many visitors.

please suggest me something useful? as you can check now, my website slider isn’t working now. what i should do?

takdecor
    Participant

i am telling you again & again. please don’t waste my time on such talk.

time is precious, i don’t afford to loose time like this. ( trust me, sir, your support is very frustrating. ) sometime i feel, i have made very big mistake, i shouldn’t buy Woodmart.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

If you are not satisfied with our theme we can return your money back.

But how can we help you with the problem without any access to your website? If you can’t disable plugins on your live website, please, create a staging clone where you will be able to do such experiments.

Kind Regards

takdecor
    Participant

is it Possible Now?

i am very simply saying, i am using wp-rocket, where i am enabled “WP Rocket delay JS exclusions” option.
    i have done everything such as, ” “WP Rocket delay JS exclusions” in our Theme Settings -> Performance -> Plugins.” and put some line for uncache slider & deactivate plugins. Slider doesn’t work when i enable “WP Rocket delay JS exclusions”.

But instead of carefully reading, just asking same thing again and again. i have got nothing till date. i don’t know how to make you understand.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

We checked all the steps on our demo that we described and we don’t see any problems with the slider. Is there any chance that you could give me access to the dashboard area so I can have a look at the settings on your website, please?

It will help me dig deeper and find a more personalized solution to your problem.

Your patience is greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 35 total)