Home Forums WoodMart support forum Need help about "Add to card" and "Check out" page

Need help about "Add to card" and "Check out" page

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Wongg
    Participant

Hi, I installed this theme, but when I go to “Add to card” and “Check out” page, there’s nothing there. I don’t understand why. Please help me.
    Thank you very much!

Hello,

First of all thanks for choosing our Theme, we are glad to be you in WoodMart WordPress family :-).

Please provide with the URL of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

Wongg
    Participant

Thank you very much.
    Now I’m temporarily using the local host, how can I do now?
    When I click Check out button, it leads to this page, you can see in the image. And the cart doesn’t show all item I added as the demo version.
    Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It seems that you didn’t run WooCommerce setup wizard. You can try to install WooCommerce pages manually via WooCommerce -> Status -> Tools -> Install pages.

Wongg
    Participant

Hi, I’ve just installed all pages again as your guid but nothing is changed. Do I need to change something in this 2 pages?
    Thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not? To check this issue, we need to see your website live.

Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Need help about "Add to card" and "Check out" page’ is closed to new replies.