Home Forums WoodMart support forum Need help with image turning out unclear and help with connecting woocommerce

Need help with image turning out unclear and help with connecting woocommerce

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

BigDawgSmoker
    Participant

Hello, I am having some issues getting my logo image to come out clear. I have used several different file types and nothing seems to work. Also, I can not seem to use woocommerce to import my products (both affiliate and my company products). Any help and suggestions would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

Could you please upload a screenshot smaller than 512KB so we can understand your problem? Provide us your website link also.
    As for WooCommerce import, so it doesn’t depend on our theme and may be an issue in some of your installed plugins.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

BigDawgSmoker
    Participant

Please see the attached file for the screenshot of my logo on my site.

I am a newbie to all this just an FYI so I am not totally up to date with all of the terminologies. What exactly is my website link? my website is not published and up and running as of yet so if you are asking for the domain name it won’t take you anywhere. As I was going through the site last night I did come across a few more things that I need help with. They are as follows.

1.) How to get Woocommerce to start working (already mentioned)? I am trying to import some affiliate products from Amazon. Do I need to add another premium plugin such as Woozone to make this work?

2.) How to improve logo image quality (already mentioned)?

3.) How to bring back my category “Sauces & Marinades” to my categories menus? This category still exists but all of a sudden it disappeared from my top menu. I didn’t even touch the categories except for changing the names.

4.) I followed a video that was posted by your company on Youtube on how to install the theme and I imported the “dummy content” as the video instructed but I am just wondering if that is the reason I have all of the themes demo products in there? I can’t figure out how to get them changed. Especially the sliders.

5.) If in fact I was correct in importing the “dummy content” is it a best practice to edit the existing pages or to delete the existing pages and start creating my own pages?

I know this is a lot of questions but as I stated previously this is all very new to me so I really appreciate all the help you can offer.

Thank you,

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

1. You can read more about products import in the plugin’s documentation https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/product-csv-import-suite-importing-products/
    As for amazon, so yes, you will need some additional plugin for that since there is no such functionality in WooCommerce by default.

2. Most likely your logo image is limited by logo width option in Theme Settings -> Header -> Logo and header height in Theme Settings -> Header -> Header layout. Try to increase these parameters.
    Please, provide us your website link so we can take a look.

3. You can edit your menu items in Appearance -> Menus.

4. Yes, all products were imported with the dummy content. Sliders can be changed in Dashboard -> Slider revolution.

5. Better to edit already imported pages if you don’t need too much to edit.

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)