Home Forums Basel support forum Need some help in customization

Need some help in customization

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Dmytro_ua
    Participant

Hi,
    I need some help in customization of my site.

1. After last update, all error messages on product page appears at the bottom of the page, after footer (see “pic1”)
    2. I would like to change “General Layout>Site Width> Wide 1600 px” to different size. Is it possible? For example to 1900 px. I like my site scaling up to full hd, but don’t want it to go higher (on screens 2560 px or so).
    3. Using Visual Composer I add Xtemos Posts Carousel. I’d like it to have “image zooming” when mouse is on hover. What style should I use?
    4. Cart on mobile. I’d like to change it as I show on the right side of the “pic2”.
    5. I cannot find strings for translation with Loco plugin:
    a). ajax search, text: “View all results”
    b). Error message text when login to my account: “ERROR: The username or password you entered is incorrect. Lost your password?”

Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

1. How can we reproduce the error and see this message on your website?

2. Try to use the following CSS code

.wrapper-full-width-content .container {
    		max-width:1900px
    } 

.post-head:hover img {
        transform: scale3d(1.1,1.1,1);
        -webkit-transform: scale3d(1.1,1.1,1);
    }

.post-head .entry-thumbnail {
    	overflow:hidden;
    }

.post-head img {
        display: block;
        margin: -1px;
        -webkit-transition: transform .5s cubic-bezier(0,0,.44,1.18);
        -webkit-transition: -webkit-transform .5s cubic-bezier(0,0,.44,1.18);
        transition: -webkit-transform .5s cubic-bezier(0,0,.44,1.18);
        transition: transform .5s cubic-bezier(0,0,.44,1.18);
        transition: transform .5s cubic-bezier(0,0,.44,1.18),-webkit-transform .5s cubic-bezier(0,0,.44,1.18);
    }

4. Add this for mobile and tablet devices

.woocommerce .shop_table td.product-thumbnail img {
        max-width: 248px!important;
    }

.woocommerce .shop_table_responsive tbody td:before {
        display:none;
    }

.woocommerce .shop_table.cart tbody td {
    	text-align:center;
    	padding:5px;
    }

5. a. It should be found in our theme PO file. Could you please provide us your admin access so we can check?

b. This is related to WooCommerce plugin.

Regards

Dmytro_ua
    Participant

1. You could add any product to a cart twice – you’ll get a notification (in my shop there is a limit to sell items individually). If you do it multiple times – there’ll be multiple notifications stacked one by one.
    2. Great
    3. There is some small glitch on the left and right sides. Please, see post-zoom.gif in private content. It’s not really bad, but still there.. (you can see it live on my home page)
    4. Great!
    a). Found it. Thanks
    b). There is actually a problem with wordfence plugin. It can be fixed manualy in wordfenceClass.php file. There is still no translation files for it. Thanks.

6). And one more thing: I’m using custom background for products grid (see equal-height.gif). As the design is scalable, the hight of each product varies on different resolution. Is there any way to make it look more even in a row?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

1. OK, we see the problem. Will be fixed in the next theme update.

3. It is how the browser renders this CSS effect. Sometimes, it is not possible to fix and it is visible only in particular browsers.

6. We don’t know how to fix this for you. It is a natural behavior for the height of the product. Maybe, you can fix the height for this blocks with CSS. But then products with smaller height will have some extra empty space.

Regards

Dmytro_ua
    Participant

Hi,
    Congratulations on the release of the new version!

1. Is it possible to move notification as I show on 3-rd picture? If not, never mind, it is still better than under the footer 😉

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

We just checked your website and see that they are still in the footer. Did you update the theme?

Dmytro_ua
    Participant

Not yet. Only my backup localhost site. Still testing 3.6 version.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

OK, so contact us after the update. We will prepare some CSS to make it look a bit better. In general, you can’t move it to another place.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)