Home Forums WoodMart support forum Need some help with titles tags.

Need some help with titles tags.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

ulysse.angosto
    Participant

Hello Woodmart Team,

I hope your doing well.

I’m working on the html structure of our pages, and I need some help with the title tags.

1) On our homepage (link in private section), is it possible to change the title tag of the name of products categories to <p> ? We use the Products Categories widget you made for Elementor, check the screenshot.

2) Is it possible to add a h1 tag to our logo for our homepage ? We saw that on an other website (link in private section), and we find it very smart.

3) Is it possible, on single product page, to change the tag title of product tabs to h2 ? they are <p> by default.

4) Is it possible to custom dynamically the heading of single product tabs ? Like by adding the name of the products on product tabs names, maybe with a %productname% ?

I will add on every screenshot the number of the related question.

Thanks for your time,

King Regards,
    Ulysse

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Sorry to say this but for all of your mentioned requests right now there is no option in Theme Settings available to change that. It requires Customization and this is beyond our limitations and support policy scope. Hope you can understand our limitations.

In general, under the Theme Settings > Page Title > SEO > Title tag > you can change the tag from dropdown: https://snipboard.io/TFj5lW.jpg

Best Regards.

ulysse.angosto
    Participant

Ok, but you are the ones who made thoses plugins for Elementor, so maybe with somes modifications on the FTP side we can work on that ?

I already change the balise of products using FTP, with the reccomendation you made on another support topic made by someone else, so I guess this is possible too ?

The most importants one here are our 1) & 3) questions, since its very influence badly our page structures for our homepage and our products pages.

King Regards,
    Ulysse

Hello,

For the 1st point, you can check out the following Theme file location:

wp-content/themes/woodmart/woocommerce/content-product-cat-default.php

In this file, on the Line Number 39 – 40 you will get h3 tag defined for the entities-title class which you can change to

as you want.

For the Single Product page tabs, you can check out the following Theme file location:

wp-content/themes/woodmart/woocommerce/single-product/tabs/tabs-accordion.php
    wp-content/themes/woodmart/woocommerce/single-product/tabs/tabs.php

In these files you can find the tags defined for the tabs which you can try changing to your choice.

Hope this helps !

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)