Home Forums WoodMart support forum New Accessories Template

New Accessories Template

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Mike
    Participant

Hello! @Elise Noromit is it possible to share the checkout page of the new accessories template? im wondering how you have setup it because i saw the some fields are seperated to two fields etc so i wanted to ask how. Thank you

Hello,

Which builder do you use on your site? This is the custom layout created in https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/checkout-page-builder/

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. I will upload the template.

Best Regards

Mike
    Participant

im use wpbakery. i tried to switch builders and workaround to make some tests (i really don’t like elementor 😀 )
    on the live site i use the Retail 2 template but after 4 years now i have made a lot of changes! but i think that it will work fine on my case too, i don’t have any complex code on checkout

d_ch
    Participant

Hi,

I have the same issue with WPBakery Page Builder. After installing your new Accessories demo, I can’t find at Layouts the new custom check-out page.

Please check my attached screenshot.

Waiting for your further advice on this.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We will add this checkout to the Dummy Content and to the Layouts predefined list in our next minor update in a few days. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Kind Regards

Mike
    Participant

Thank you @Artem

Mike
    Participant

Hi again, i saw that you fix the import of checkout template that introduce it on the new demo page, but i saw that even after we import the checkout template the all style of it have nothing similar to the demo one… on the demo template i saw that you have make some billing fields half so it looks great on the import template all fields are in full width and looks ugly, also on the top you have centered the coupon filed, on template isn’t place it in center, can you share the php snippet code for that?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

You can configure which fields to show with a free plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/woo-checkout-field-editor-pro/
    Install it and configure the form to your needs.

Kind Regards

Mike
    Participant

did you make the fields like this with that plugin?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, you can configure which fields to show in the form with a help of the plugin. By default, WooCommerce doesn’t have such settings.

Mike
    Participant

yeah mate i know, but im asking specific thing, did you make that style with the usage of that plugin or did you use native hook WooCommerce filters with form-row-first, form-row-last classes etc?.
    im asking that because i have try that plugin and some others that you can edit checkout fields but in most cases they conflict with other plugins eg: woocommerce shipping fees and restriction

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, we used this plugin only add added CSS classes to fields form-row-first and form-row-last

https://gyazo.com/0cacf42b7f2a6d56b329a66ef9ffecab

Mike
    Participant

ok great thank you!!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are always welcome!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘New Accessories Template’ is closed to new replies.