Home Forums WoodMart support forum New Woodmart Core plugin breaks compatibility with Klaviyo

New Woodmart Core plugin breaks compatibility with Klaviyo

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

cvrhis
    Participant

Hi there,

First off, thank you for an excellent theme!

I have run into a pretty large issue that is worth looking at quickly. After updating to the new version of Woodmart, compatibility with Klaviyo started having issues synching order data (order Product and Placed Order).

I uninstalled all plugins and removed all other 3rd party integrations and reset the theme options but could only address the issue by disabling the Woodmart Core plugin.

For some reason there is some HTML (a stylesheet “<link rel=”stylesheet” id=”wd-section-title-css” href=”…/wp-content/themes/woodmart/css/parts/el-section-title.min.css?ver=6.0.3″ type=”text/css” media=”all” />“) being added to the responses in the Klaviyo API.

The integration code is expecting the response to be in JSON format, so when it tries to parse the response, an error is thrown. See the hidden content for a screenshot.

Do you have any “hot fix” for this?

I understand that you don’t support 3rd party plugins but an eCommerce template with an issue with Klaviyo is devastating for both your and our business.

Any assistance would be super appreciated!
    — Robert

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please provide us some instructions about how to reproduce this problem on your website? Also, send us your admin and FTP access so we can troubleshoot it.

Kind Regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to add the following PHP code snippet to the child theme functions.php file to fix this

function woodmart_enqueue_inline_style( $key ) {
    	if ( function_exists( 'wc' ) && wc()->is_rest_api_request() ) {
    		return;
    	}
    	WOODMART_Registry()->pagecssfiles->enqueue_inline_style( $key );
    }

cvrhis
    Participant

Thank you Artem — That snippet works perfectly. You guys really are the best!!

If you want to reproduce the issue, you would need to connect Klaviyo go through a full checkout. I have a staging site with the issue if you would like to take a look. Let me know and I’ll send you login credentials.

Thank you again for the quick and fantastic support. 🎉
    – R

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We have already found the problem 🙂 Anyway, we will fix this in our next theme update too.

Kind Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘New Woodmart Core plugin breaks compatibility with Klaviyo’ is closed to new replies.