Home Forums Basel support forum Newsletter Subscribe on the Coming Soon Page

Newsletter Subscribe on the Coming Soon Page

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Les
    Participant

Hello,

Where do the email subscribers email addresses get sent to after subscribing from the coming soon 2 page? If the email field with submit button is not already preconfigured to send to the site’s default email address, please let me know where I can edit the email address the subscriptions get sent to.

Thank you!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Actually, this form is connected to MailChimp service and all subscriptions are handled by it. You can find more relevant information on their official website https://mailchimp.com/

Regards

Les
    Participant

Hi Artem,

Actually, this form is not configured in Mail Chimp, it is styled and coded for the theme and is accessed via Slider Revolution and has the code below.

<div id=”mc_embed_signup”><form action=”//themepunch.us9.list-manage.com/subscribe/post?u=a5738148e5ec630766e28de16&id=3e718acc63″ method=”post” id=”mc-embedded-subscribe-form” name=”mc-embedded-subscribe-form” class=”validate” target=”_blank” novalidate>
    <div id=”mc_embed_signup_scroll”><input type=”email” value=”” name=”EMAIL” class=”email” id=”mce-EMAIL” style=”vertical-align: middle;” placeholder=”Your Email Address” required><div style=”position: absolute; left: -5000px;”><input type=”text” name=”b_a5738148e5ec630766e28de16_3e718acc63″ tabindex=”-1″ value=””></div><input type=”submit” value=”Subscribe” name=”subscribe” id=”mc-embedded-subscribe” style=”vertical-align: middle;” class=”button”></div></form></div>

Currently, after inputing an email address, the field subscribes the user to themepunch. I need this subscribe button and field to use the default mail chimp form [mc4wp_form id=”173″].

I am able to replace the code above with this short code and subscribers can subscribe properly to my list. However, I loose all the theme styling for the field and button

How do I edit the code above so that I can use it with my mail chimp form [mc4wp_form id=”173″]?

Thank you.

Les

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry, we thought you are talking about mailchimp shortcode form and not about Revolution Slider custom form. Here is an article from the slider’s documentation that describe how you can generate the form for your subscription list and use in your slider https://www.themepunch.com/faq/how-to-setup-mailchimp-for-the-newsletter-hero-template/

Regards

Les
    Participant

Hello,

Yes. That helped and is working very nicely now.

Thank you very much,

Les

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, you are welcome!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)