Home Forums WoodMart support forum No close button on mobile full screen search

No close button on mobile full screen search

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Bobthestoreowner
    Participant

Hi all,

I have been looking on how to fix this but have been unable to find the solution. I use the full screen search settings in Woodmart. On the Desktop version the close button is visible as an “X” in the right hand upper corner. However on Mobile this cross is not visible. Pressing previous makes the entire page reload instead of closing/going back to before pressing on search which is a bit radical and annoying. I at first thought it might be a padding/margin error but I am only allowed to change the bottom part as a HTML block. Has anybody else experienced this before and now of a fix?

Kind regards,

Bob the Storeowner

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please share the wp logins details in private content under the message area i will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

Bobthestoreowner
    Participant

I have sent the details in the private section. Also the wishlist does show 2 pcs in wishlist on desktop, but says 0 pcs in wishlist on mobile.

I hope you can help!

Hello,

Please update the new version of the theme “WOODMART WordPress NEW: 7.3.1 RELEASED” and update the required plugin and check the issue.
    https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/update-the-theme/

Best Regards.

Bobthestoreowner
    Participant

I am sorry, but doesn’t this auto update? It shows no updates whatsoever at the plugin or theme part. The sidemenu item theme license also does not pop up for me. I think I can find it by logging in with Envato. But this cannot be obligated in order to update right? What am I doing wrong?

Bobthestoreowner
    Participant

I updated the plugin manually, this did not fix the problem.

Hello,

Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Mobile:

.wd-search-full-screen-2 .wd-close-search {
        position: absolute;
        top: 85px !important;
    }

Best Regards.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)