Home Forums WoodMart support forum No products are added in the wishlist. Infinite load on button click

No products are added in the wishlist. Infinite load on button click

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

supp0rt
    Participant

Hello,

I have this strange behaviour that happens on the logged-in users. When I add a product to the wishlist, it is never added. The button just stacks in the animation of loading and no products are added. If the user is not logged in the functionality works as intended.

Can you please let me know, how this can be fixed?

I have provided credentials to a staging environment and a video that showcases the error when I am logged in.

Best Regards

• This topic was modified 2 weeks, 6 days ago by supp0rt.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please temporarily disable any plugins not directly related to our theme. We will log in to your dashboard and investigate the issue. Please ensure that you only keep the following plugins that are necessary for our theme to work correctly:
    – WoodMart core
    – WooCommerce
    – Elementor/WPBakery Page Builder

Thank you in advance.

supp0rt
    Participant

I did as per your guidelines after that I renabled all the plugins. I found that complianz plugin creates a conflict. As this is a cookie banner that blocks cookies, I would like to ask if there are any scripts or cookies that the theme uses, to white-list them.

Best Regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You can find a list of used cookies in our documentation https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/gdpr-compliant/

supp0rt
    Participant

Whitelisting the scripts of the wishlist or adding the cookies, did not solve the problem.

How can you investigate this further?

Best Regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You need to contact plugin’s developer for help on this matter. We don’t have a fix for this.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)