Starting from 25 May 2018 the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) law comes into force. Our themes meet all the rules and requirements for data protection. In general, almost all the data on your website are stored and processed by WordPress core, WooCommerce plugin and other plugins installed that store or process visitors’ data in any way. So to make your website ready for GDPR you have to update the WordPress and WooCommerce to the latest versions. Read more information about those updates and GDPR options in WordPress documentation and in WooCommerce development blog.
- woodmart_popup_*: visitor’s choice to close a promo popup window.
- woodmart_shown_pages: number of visited pages for the promo popup window if this option is turned on.
- woodmart_cookies_*: visitor’s choice to close a cookie notice.
- woodmart_tb_banner_*: visitor’s choice to close a top bar shop banner.
- woodmart_wishlist_hash: visitor’s wishlist content hash. It is required to update the number of wishlist items in the header.
- woodmart_items_in_wishlist: stores items in the wishlist
- shop_per_page: visitor’s choice for a number of products per page
- shop_per_row: visitor’s choice for a number of columns per row on the shop page
- shop_view: shop page view – grid or list
All the other personal data stored on your website is not related to our theme and you need to control its processing and describe