Home Forums WoodMart support forum No size table

No size table

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

grehgor
    Participant

I do not know exactly when to update, but the size chart on the product card has stopped displaying.

How to identify the cause?

Hello,

The current theme version is 3.6.2

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme, switch to the parent theme if you use the child and check the issue.

Best Regards

grehgor
    Participant

How can I upgrade to version 3.6.2

The latest file available on ThemeForest is 3.6.1

Hello,

Yes, you are right 3.6.1 is recent.

Please check and make sure you have not disabled the sidebar in the Theme setting > Product page http://prntscr.com/n6zg52

Best Regards

grehgor
    Participant

the print screen attaches my settings

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You need to set 2 columns left or 2 columns right. Now you have set the full-width, that is why the sidebar has disappeared.

Best Regards

grehgor
    Participant

we do not understand each other.

See attachment (this is not displayed here)

Attachments:

Hello,

Please provide your site admin access into the private area so that I could check the issue. Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme.

Best Regards

grehgor
    Participant

Hello,
    I am sorry that I did not answer right away, but there were more important matters.

going back to the “size table”

I turned off the plug and I did not find a solution to the problem. I can not leave the plugins off for longer due to traffic on the site.

I decided to perform a new test installation for checking. The “size table” still does not work. – check yourself on a clean installation. I’m sending you access.

Hello,

This issue will be fixed in the nearest updated. Meanwhile, we suggest you add this code to the functions.php of the child theme:

function woodmart_sguide_display( $post_id = false ){
            $post_id = ( $post_id ) ? $post_id : get_the_ID();

$sguide_post_id = get_post_meta( $post_id, 'woodmart_sguide_select' );

if ( isset( $sguide_post_id[0] ) && $sguide_post_id[0] == 'disable' ) return; 

if ( isset( $sguide_post_id[0] ) && !empty( $sguide_post_id[0] ) ){
                $sguide_post_id = $sguide_post_id[0];
            }else{
                $terms = wp_get_post_terms( $post_id, 'product_cat' );
                if ( $terms ) {
                    foreach( $terms as $term ){
    					$sguide_post_meta = get_term_meta( $term->term_id, 'woodmart_chosen_sguide' );
                        if ( $sguide_post_meta[0] ) {
                            $sguide_post_id = $sguide_post_meta[0];
                        }else{
                            $sguide_post_id = false;
                        }
                    }
                }
            }    
            if ( $sguide_post_id ) {
                $sguide_post = get_post( $sguide_post_id );
                $size_tables = get_post_meta( $sguide_post_id, 'woodmart_sguide' );

woodmart_sguide_display_table_template( $sguide_post, $size_tables );
            }
        }

Best Regards

grehgor
    Participant

So I noticed that in version 3.6.1. the “brand” bar (over the footer) on the single product tab does not work

Hello,

I cannot enter your site please to check the settings update the credentials

Please provide the product URL and screen what wrong is.

Best Regards

grehgor
    Participant

I checked it on this test fresh installation (I have a good version on the production version)

http://test.gassu.eu/product/decoration-wooden-present/

Brands are turned off and they are still showing. I am reporting a problem, because sooner or later it will come out

grehgor
    Participant

I forgot to provide a link to the test page: http://test.gassu.eu/wp-admin

I still have a suggestion if you can add widged

– WOODMART product sales
    – WOODMART pordukt in stock

I miss such functionalities for full happiness

Hello,

I do not see the brands, please provide the page URL.

Create HTML block wit the product grid element and insert the HTML widget into the shop page widget area

Best Regards

grehgor
    Participant

http://test.gassu.eu/product/decoration-wooden-present/

I attach a screenshot from the screen (you can not turn it off)

as for the widget, I was talking about product filters
    – WOODMART filter product sales
    – WOODMART filter pordukt in stock

Attachments:

Hello,

In order to remove the brands, navigate to the Theme Settings > Foorer > remover everything from the pre-footer area.

In order to show a sales product, Create HTML block with the product grid element and insert the HTML widget into the shop page widget area

https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/faq-guides/product-grid-carousel-element/

and https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/html-blocks-2/

Best Regards

grehgor
    Participant

Hello,

I upgraded to version 3.7, but the problem with displaying the size table has not been solved. The size chart is not displayed in products with variants.

adding the theme.php function code to the child theme does not help. after the update, it stopped working.

in addition, the link to compare on the product page is green and does not accept the theme colors

Hello,

Please check and provide your valid credentials, please specify which is login as you provide two.

Best Regards

grehgor
    Participant

Hello,

I will develop the thread …

I have one website on Woodmart for a long time. On this page, after the update the size table is displayed correctly, but “compare” has a problem with the link color (it is green and can not be changed (unless I add css)

I also create a second Woodmart store (I started to create a 3.6.1 store). After the update, the size table is not displayed on products with variants. “Compare” as on the previous page has a problem with the color of the link.

I am sending login details to the created store

Hello,

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and try to set the size guide in the product https://gyazo.com/d9fc47deb54e959ae0b06a1d8e801197

If you have added any customization code remove it. If you need to customize anything install and activate the child theme. This concerns both the size guide and compares color

Best Regards

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)