Home Forums WoodMart support forum no youtube video shown in the main product image,

no youtube video shown in the main product image,

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

invitawhats
    Participant

After the penultimate update, the videos of all my products stopped showing, these videos are short YouTube videos, I sent a message in advance but I did not receive a response, can you help me with this problem, and the translation did not work for me, I uploaded the Spanish file to Mexico , but I couldn’t get it to work, I also tried with Spanish only and that’s not the problem I have, thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

invitawhats
    Participant

For now, go back to the version that does work with the videos, but with the last 2 updates it doesn’t work.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Is there any chance that you could give me access to the dashboard area so I can have a look at the settings on your website, please?

Kind Regards

invitawhats
    Participant

ready, information sent

invitawhats
    Participant

Also, because I have Russian comments, a couple of comments always appear at least a week.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please create a staging site with the latest update of the theme so we can investigate the issue or update the current theme to the latest version?

As for the comments, you can remove them to the spam or trash: https://prnt.sc/lk9AnGugTtof

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Kind Regards

invitawhats
    Participant

Sorry, I had a couple of days with a lot of work and I missed checking your message, I already updated the template, and made the error that I mentioned again, so I’ll leave it anything else, I’ll stay tuned, thank you.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Okay, I see. Please confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, and switch to the parent/default theme. As soon as we complete the testing of this plugin we will enable it all back, You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

invitawhats
    Participant

ready, make the corresponding backup and authorize making the necessary modifications, thank you

invitawhats
    Participant

I know that there is no work on weekends, but how long will I have to have my site like this, since I advertise on Facebook and it sends them to my site and for now I stopped that part a little but it affects my sales, I hope it can be ready soon Or if you like, I will send you my backup and you can work on it locally on your computer and I will return to the previous version of my store, thank you.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please accept my apologies for the delay.

After I looked into the situation, I found that when the “Site Kit by Google” plugin is enabled, it affects the video. So I suggest you disable it and recheck the issue on your side. Also, I see that the update is available for that plugin, so then also try to update it, maybe it will fix it.
    https://take.ms/PGViK

Thank you for your patience.

Kind Regards

invitawhats
    Participant

Thank you, I have already reviewed the problem and if some plugins are not compatible with the template, I hope you have some free plugins to be able to use the site cache, also deactivate so that some things are displayed correctly, and please if you can upload a translation in Spanish Mexico Even if it is the same as the one in Spain so that the template can detect it since the one generated by Poedit does not work for me, thank you.

invitawhats
    Participant

Ready, I have achieved the translation, thanks for your help.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Please, send us your FTP access so we can try to find this error between the plugin and theme. Also, may I request you send me access to your Google account so we can check how the Google site kit is adjusted there?

Looking forward to collaborating with you!

Kind Regards

Tagged: ,

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)