Home Forums WoodMart support forum "noisy" product categories

"noisy" product categories

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

sportfanatik
    Participant

The question would be why the pictures are so noisy when I set product categories.

The quality of the uploaded images is OK. Therefore, this should not cause the problem.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached. If the images of the categories on the categories grid are blurred.

Actually, Size of the Images is controlled by WooCoomerce and it works like described below:

The core functionality of WooCommerce is that it is only able to change the size of an image from Large to Small, not from Small to Large.

Let’s take an example:

Like you have 2 products on your site both have different image dimensions.

1 has 400*400
    2 has 200*200

Now you want to change the size of the images as 300 right.

You can change it easily from WooCommerce >> Setting >> Customize >> WooCommerce >> Product Catalog.

But when you set the size from there as 300, the 1st product image size will be successfully changed because it will change the size from Large to Small but the 2nd product image size will not change because it is already small then 300 and as I told you already that WooCommerce by default has not provided the functionality to change the size from Small to Large that is the original reason the images look blurry.

So you have to change the Image Thumbnail Size from there and save changes.

This will fix the issue for you and if not then please share your site WP Admin Login details in the private content area of this topic so that I’ll check it for you.

Best Regards.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)