Home Forums WoodMart support forum Not stable speed

Not stable speed

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

marika.kusnire
    Participant

Hello!

My site speed is not stable. If I remember correctly, the problem started after updating to WordPress 6.3.1

The speed of the site is not stable. It goes like: fast, fast, fast, slow, slow, slow, fast, slow etc.

Woodmart theme is most recent (child theme)
    At the time I have left just Your theme and recommended plugins.

Before update, this site worked fine. I have 2 other sites on the same server and those are working fine.

I have tested this on different devices (laptops and mobile phones) and different wi-fi. The same problem.

Sending You in private access to my staging site.

Hello,

Thank you for choosing our theme. Our theme is optimized for speed and should not significantly slow down your website. However, it’s possible that your website’s performance is affected by the content you have added. For instance, the use of too many plugins, large unoptimized images, or other resources can slow down your website.

We recommend that you remove any unnecessary plugins and install a JS & CSS optimization plugin such as WP

Rocket. Our guide on how to optimize your website using our themes can be found here: https://xtemos.com/wordpress-performance-optimization-the-ultimate-guide-in-2021/.

If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

Best Regards,

marika.kusnire
    Participant

Thanks for the link, Aizaz!

Leaving reply, maybe someone finds it useful.

Seems that problem was caused because WPML plugin was used together with WordPress 6.3.1.
    Started to optimized everything like it is written in Your link & added WP Rocket.

And as I still had the same speed problem, used information from this link to resolve speed issue :
    https://wpml.org/errata/wordpress-6-3-performance-issues-with-string-translation-in-specific-scenarios/

Thanks! 😉

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Not stable speed’ is closed to new replies.