Home Forums WoodMart support forum NOTFIXED: “Call to a member function get_cart_subtotal()” PHP error () 6.2.4 VER

NOTFIXED: “Call to a member function get_cart_subtotal()” PHP error () 6.2.4 VER

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

loralora
    Participant

This error occurs when I remain logged in on the site and close my browser. And when I open the browser again, I see a broken page, and this message comes in the mail.

Explanation. This behavior has already happened, I have previously addressed this problem, I was given a temporary code that was supposed to fix the problem. Here is a link to the topic: https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/e_error/#post-335695.

in the description of the updates, I saw my problem and the information that it was fixed.

But as you can see I get errors again.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please update the site credentials. You need to insert the credentials into the Private content below the message area.

Best Regards

loralora
    Participant

ok

• This reply was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by Elise Noromit.

Hello,

Sorry for the delay, our developers have fixed that on your site, if it works properly, please let us know we will add this fix to our nearest update.

Best Regards

loralora
    Participant

it seems to be working correctly.

That is fine!

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘NOTFIXED: “Call to a member function get_cart_subtotal()” PHP error () 6.2.4 VER’ is closed to new replies.