Home Forums WoodMart support forum Notice that Header Menu sometimes disappears

Notice that Header Menu sometimes disappears

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

dreamzspl
    Participant

Hi, I have been observing that sometimes the header menu (both desktop and mobile) disappears (usually after i make some changes – it can be as simple as updating a product variation, uploading or changing an image, editing some text etc).

To make the header menu reappear, i have to clear my cache (I am using WP Fastest Cache and Asset Cleanup Free version).

I can only provide a screenshot at this moment (this was sent to us by our customer), as I suddenly felt I needed to highlight this to your team.

Will it be possible for you to look into this, please?

This can have quite a bad impact as sometimes we are not aware that the header menu is gone, and customers came to message us (only then we realised about it and have to clear cache to make it reappear).

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I have visited your site and the header menu is showing fine. Try clearing your browser cache first to see if it resolves the problem. You can usually do this by pressing Ctrl+Shift+Delete (Windows) or Command+Shift+Delete (Mac) and selecting the appropriate options to clear cache and cookies.

As a troubleshooting step, you can try disabling the caching plugins temporarily to see if the header menu reappears consistently.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards.

dreamzspl
    Participant

Hello,

I have read some of the topics in the forum, apparently it seems there are similar issues on other threads:

https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/header-sometimes-disappears/

https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/menu-just-and-top-header-just-disappears/

Could it be the same issue / problem?

Thank you.

Hello,

In the WoodMart theme, the purpose of “Mobile DOM Optimization” is to improve the performance and user experience of the theme on mobile devices. DOM stands for Document Object Model, which is a programming interface used by web browsers to represent and manipulate the structure of HTML documents.

Try to enable the option and check the issue but i have not seen the issue on your site.

Best Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)