Home Forums WoodMart support forum Off canvas column button not working in Elementor container

Off canvas column button not working in Elementor container

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Heric
    Participant

Off canvas column button does not work when creating product page with new container in Elementor.

After converting sections to container, the Off canvas column stops working and does not appear when clicking the “Off canvas column button”.

Hello,

Please elaborate what issue you are facing with the help of some relevant screenshots to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

Heric
    Participant

Hi, thanks for the feedback.

Come on! I used a product page template which contains a button to trigger the sidebar when using the mobile version which works perfectly when using the Elementor “sections”. But after converting “sections” to “container” the sidebar does not appear when clicked on the button.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please provide the admin panel login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

Heric
    Participant

Hello,

At the moment I’m setting up the site in Local Host and there’s no way to give you access.

But you can test it by creating a Layout by importing a product page and converting from section to container and you will see that when using the mobile version the button to call the sidebar will not work.

Yours sincerely.

Hello,

What do you mean by converting a section to a container?

Please provide me with steps to reproduce the issue with relevant screenshots to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

Heric
    Participant

Hello,

The latest version of Elementor is already using Flex Box Container that you can create your page with container instead of the old sections. Your layouts were created in sections and Elementor gives you the option to convert them to a container (see attached print)

When the Layout in container is created, the button to call the sidebar does not work.

Do you understand now?

Thank you for your support.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Bogdan Donovan
    Keymaster

Hi,

How is mentioned in our documentation, “custom off-canvas sidebar” options can only be applied only for WPBakery\Elementor columns element. Since Elementor “Flexbox Container” is an experimental feature in alpha stage of development which is not enabled in plugin by default (https://prnt.sc/9KpNuAvTjesV), we are not fully supporting Xtemos Extra options for it right now.

If following options can be implemented with “Flexbox Container” element, we will add them in the future updates, but for now “custom off-canvas sidebar” in layout shop builder can be done only with default section\columns elements.

Kind Regards

Heric
    Participant

Hi!

I understand, I imagined this because it is a new feature, but it is already a suggestion for developers.

Thanks for the support.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

OK, Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Kind Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Off canvas column button not working in Elementor container’ is closed to new replies.