Home Forums WoodMart support forum On hover, cursor is not pointer

On hover, cursor is not pointer

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

scott-7212
    Participant

Hey everyone!

All buttons and clickable items on our website are showing the default cursor when hovering over something. We want cursor: pointer;to be shown on all clickable items and objects.

I have tried adding global CSS code to Theme Options:
    .btn:hover had no affect, and we use a plugin called “Make Column Clickable” for our navigation menu, so I tried adding it to this class too which didn’t work.

If you could take a look and advise what the issue could be it would be really appreciated as this is a pretty important feature which is preventing this going live.

Thanks in advance for your time and help!

Hello,

The button hover already shows as a cursor pointer when you hover any button on the site or menu in the site.

Can you please share the screenshot where the button hover not showing the correct cursor?

Best Regards.

scott-7212
    Participant

Hi,

I must admit I logged on to the site this morning and saw that the cursor was working normally everywhere, so I actually thought you guys had fixed it!

Perhaps the CSS I added yesterday worked and my browser was just cached at the time.

Apologies for wasting your time, but thanks for looking into this as always.

All the best,
    Scott

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘On hover, cursor is not pointer’ is closed to new replies.