Home Forums WoodMart support forum On single product layout, bring the product featured image only on top.

On single product layout, bring the product featured image only on top.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

supp0rt
    Participant

Hello,

I was trying to create a single product layout, using the theme’s Layouts functionality. I was trying to find the featured image only, so I could add it as a hero image, but I can only see the product gallery.

Is it possible to call the featured image of a product only, and the product gallery only the thumbnails below for example?

On the private section, I have added what i want to achieve.

Best Regards

Hello,

Login to your WordPress admin dashboard.

Edit the product you want to edit.

In the product editor, you should see a box on the right-hand side labeled “Product image”. Click on the “Set product image” link.

Finally, update or publish the product to apply the changes.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us..

Best Regards.

supp0rt
    Participant

Thank you for your feedback. Let me clarify the question above as it seems to misguide you.

I have logged in to the admin dashboard and went to the “Layout” menu on the left. After that, I chose to create a single product layout, on the corresponding page. I saw that there are some elements regarding the product page (screenshot of the elements).

I was looking for the elements and I could only see the product gallery. But I want to have only the featured image displayed on the header without any carousel on top. Just at the bottom of the layout I pasted on the previous post.

Let me know if there is any option or meta value, that can achieve this.

Hello,

Basically the product images are controlled by woocommerce and our theme doesn’t influence this.
    You can add the image from the product edit page.

Best Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)