Home Forums WoodMart support forum Optimizing the site – Issues of adding H1 title to the homepage and translations

Optimizing the site – Issues of adding H1 title to the homepage and translations

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

luciano
    Participant

Dear Support Team,

Good afternoon.

We would like to optimize our site created with Woodmart- There are two questions:

1. We have installed an SEO analysis plugin and it says that the site lacks h1 title for the homepage. Could you teach us where and how to add it? I tried adding an h1 title section or box on the page with Elementor but when I checked the page’s source code no tag with <h1> appeared neither.

2. We are trying to translate this area using Loco Translate plugin in the Customer’s account panel and the “Addresses” tag is the only one that sticks in English , is there any way to define the shown texts or edit “[woocommerce_my_account]” page to force change the texts?

Thank you very much!
    Best Regards,

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

01. You can easily add the H1 tag to your home page with Elementor Page Builder. Edit your page via Dashboard -> Pages, find the place where you want to show your heading, add a section title, and choose H1 tag for that.

02. Can you please share the WP admin login details of your site so I will check and solve the issue for you?

Best Regards.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)