Home Forums WoodMart support forum Order category

Order category

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

manuel-logika
    Participant

Hi, the categories that are on the left of the shop page do not always follow the same order. I wish the order was always the same. can you suggest me how to intervene.

Salve, le categorie che sono sulla sinistra della pagina shop non seguono sempre lo stesso ordine. Vorrei che l’ordine fosse sempre lo stesso. mi potete suggerire come intervenire.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

This menu is not editable. You can try dragging and dropping the categories in the Dashboard > Products > Product categories.

Please check this manual: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/product-category-menu/

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

manuel-logika
    Participant

In the categories section in the back end I have sorted the list but in the front end it is completely different.
    See attached screenshot. Do you have any explanation I don’t know where to handle

Nella sezione categorie in back end ho ordinato l’elenco ma nel front end è completamente diverso.
    Vedi screenshot in allegato. Avete qualche spiegazione non so dove gestire

Attachments:

manuel-logika
    Participant

In the categories section in the back end I have sorted the list but in the front end it is completely different.
    See attached screenshot. Do you have any explanation I don’t know where to handle

Nella sezione categorie in back end ho ordinato l’elenco ma nel front end è completamente diverso.
    Vedi screenshot in allegato. Avete qualche spiegazione non so dove gestire

Attachments:

manuel-logika
    Participant

Another strange behavior, in the backend of the product categories section without making any changes by clicking the “apply” button or by simply updating the page independently, the categories are arranged in a different way.

Un altro strano comportamento, nel backend della sezione categorie prodotti senza fare alcuna modifica cliccando il bottone “applica” oppure aggiornando semplicemente la pagina autonomamente le categorie si dispongono in maniera diversa.

Hello,

Unfortunately, WoodMart cannot influence the Woocommerce product categories. You can test this on Storefront and you will see the same.

This Product category menu is displayed by means of the default Woocommerce widget.

Alternatively, you can create a menu in the Appearance menu, show the categories in the order you need, and add this menu by means of the Menu widget: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/adding-menu-to-the-site/

Best Regards

manuel-logika
    Participant

I did some tests in the Storefront environment, reloading the page the ordering remains unchanged
    you can verify I have given you the accesses.

Hello,

Unfortunately, the Product category menu is not changeable. WoodMart theme does not influence as it is the Woocommerce functionality.

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)