Home Forums WoodMart support forum Order e-mail flow

Order e-mail flow

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author

Curious
    Participant

We are getting this mistake when we order. How do we fix it?

Notice: WC_Order::email_order_items_table har været forældet siden version 3.0! Brug wc_get_email_order_items i stedet. in /customers/8/3/7/geoit.dk/httpd.www/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4565 Notice: WC_Order_Item_Meta::__construct har været forældet siden version 3.1! Brug WC_Order_Item_Product i stedet. in /customers/8/3/7/geoit.dk/httpd.www/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4565 Notice: id er kaldt forkert. Varens karakteristika bør ikke kunne tilgås direkte. Backtrace: require(‘wp-blog-header.php’), require_once(‘wp-includes/template-loader.php’), include(‘/themes/woodmart/page.php’), the_content, apply_filters(‘the_content’), WP_Hook->apply_filters, do_shortcode, preg_replace_callback, do_shortcode_tag, WC_Shortcodes::checkout, WC_Shortcodes::shortcode_wrapper, WC_Shortcode_Checkout::output, WC_Shortcode_Checkout::order_received, wc_get_template, include(‘/themes/woodmart/woocommerce/checkout/thankyou.php’), do_action(‘woocommerce_thankyou_dibs_easy’), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, DIBS_Easy_Gateway->dibs_thankyou, DIBS_Easy_Gateway->process_dibs_payment_in_order, WC_Order->payment_complete, WC_Order->save, WC_Order->status_transition, do_action(‘woocommerce_order_status_pending_to_processing’), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, WC_Emails::send_transactional_email, do_action_ref_array(‘woocommerce_order_status_pending_to_processing_notification’) in /customers/8/3/7/geoit.dk/httpd.www/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4903

Kind regards

Hello,

Please check the issue on one of the default themes to understand if our theme causes the problem. We suspect that this is the issue of plugins conflict. If you see the same situation on the default theme, deactivated all the third parties plugins not related to the theme and activate them one by one to discover which one influence.

Best Regards

Curious
    Participant

Hello,

I have tried that last week. The error came after I updated the theme on Friday.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please send us a screenshot from the default WordPress theme and with WoodMart so we can compare and see what is wrong?

Curious
    Participant

Hello,

I have made so many test orders to see if anyhting else is the problem, but for me it looks like Woodmart-theme has the problem.

It is shown in the e-mail we get, as a the webshop and in the e-mail the customer gets. I have attached them. The files named errors is when the theme Woodmart is active. The files starting with perfect, they are with the WordPress theme Twenty Seventeen.

I have also tried activating the plugins with the Twenty Seventeen theme, one by one and the error only came, when I activated the Woodmart theme.

My colleague found this. It might help a little 🙂
    https://stackoverflow.com/questions/52154067/function-to-show-purchase-note-in-woocommerce-email-deprecated

We love the theme and just want it to work. – Thank you so much for your help! 🙂

Kind regards

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Curious
    Participant

Also, it doesn’t show the customers name in the e-mail. It just shows the code. See attached.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it? Also, keep the default theme active so we can make an order and see the email.

Thank you in advance

Curious
    Participant

Hello,

Yes, sure. Maybe you can just disable them yourself? I am not 100 % sure which ones they are.

Can you send me a messeage here, when you start? So we don’t do something with the site then.
    I have just taken a backup of the site.

You can test with the products names computer, computer2 and computer3

Kind regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Switch to the default theme and leave only theme related plugins and we will test it. Our theme requires three plugins: WoodMart Core, WPBakery page builder and WooCommerce

Curious
    Participant

Done

Curious
    Participant

What default theme? Twenty Seventeen? – Woodmart is active right now

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Switch to the theme that you already tested on and saw that it is working correctly.

Curious
    Participant

I have changed it to it, now. : )

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We can’t finish the order because of your current payment system. How can we receive this email?

Curious
    Participant

Send me the e-mail. I will make a test order to it.

Curious
    Participant

I have made an order to xtemos@gmail.com – to speed things on. If it isn’t an e-mail you have, then send the e-mail you have to me.

Curious
    Participant

I have made an order to noreply.xtemos@gmail.com

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Our email is xtemos.studio@gmail.com
    But I need to be able to test it by myself.

Curious
    Participant

Can you use the MobilePay option? Use my number, then I will accept the payments. I can delete them from the paymentplan we have later.

Curious
    Participant

It’s way to big a transaktion. Use computer2 and computer3 as test products

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please temporarily add some simple payment methods like cash or pay on delivery?

Curious
    Participant

That’s way smarter. I have done it.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Just tested with both default theme and WoodMart and don’t see any errors https://gyazo.com/79c5244f5efb7ed0d50c183de3de0c44

Curious
    Participant

Do you have a specific way yo test it? When I make orders I get that long error code. When the woodmart theme is active.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Curious
    Participant

I just tested with my private e-mail, and I am still getting the error code. I have forwarded the e-mail to you.

I am going home for today and will be back tomorrow.

Curious
    Participant

Hello Artem,

Thank you for your help! We have found out that the eroor is from the payment gateaway. We have put them to work on it. – We have temporarily hid the error.

Kind regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, we are glad that you sorted it out. Contact us if you will have any questions.

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)

The topic ‘Order e-mail flow’ is closed to new replies.