Home Forums WoodMart support forum out of stock label

out of stock label

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

henryvieira7
    Participant

Dear Sir!
    I’m faced with a problem that I don’t understand.
    It turns out that on the store page https://beautier.pt/loja the “out of stock” label (esgotado) appears misconfigured outside the parameters, while on a landing page about generic perfumes https://beautier.pt/perfumesgenericos it is as I want.
    What could be causing this?
    Can you help me, please?
    Thank you
    Best Regards
    Henry Vieira

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please try to use the below custom CSS code and paste it to Theme Settings >> Custom CSS >> Global CSS section:

.product-labels .product-label.out-of-stock {
         width: 90px;
       border-radius: 10px;
    }

Best Regards.

henryvieira7
    Participant

Hello again!
    With the css code the parameterization worked, but how can I put the text on a single line?
    And why does it look good on the landing page and not on the store page (loja)?
    Thank you
    Best regards
    Henry Vieira

Attachments:

Hello,

Please try to use the below custom CSS code and paste it to Theme Settings >> Custom CSS >> Global CSS section:

.product-labels .product-label.out-of-stock {
         width: 90px !important;
       border-radius: 10px;
    }

If the issue remains, share the wp logins details so i will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

henryvieira7
    Participant

Good day sir!
    Unfortunately after adding the last CSS code it got worse…
    I even don’t understand why the discount label on the store page is in red when it was set to green, while the discount label is ok on the Homepage. But I still have the problem with the out of stock – “Esgotado” label.
    On the landing page https://beautier.pt/perfumesgenericos everything is in order.
    What could be creating conflict???

Attachments:

Hello,

I have checked your site and the out-of-stock label is showing fine on the shop page and the sale label is showing fine in the green color.

Screenshot for clarification:
    https://ibb.co/BNpyPj7

Check back your site after completely clearing the browser cache and check the issue.

Best Regards.

henryvieira7
    Participant

Hello again!

Sir, this seems very strange to me…

I cleared the cookies, opened an anonymous browser and still have the same problem…

I also reviewed it on mobile and the same problem…

Best regads

I do not know what to do šŸ™

Attachments:

Hello,

Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and let me know I will further check on your site and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

henryvieira7
    Participant

Dear Sir!

After deactivating plugins, cleaning the database, clearing cache and mainly updating the store page I managed to solve the problem.

Now I am happy… šŸ™‚

Thank you for your support

Best regards

Henry Vieira

Attachments:

Sounds Great! that your issue has been solved.

Iā€™m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘out of stock label’ is closed to new replies.