Home Forums WoodMart support forum Outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files

Outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

ntushar
    Participant

In my dashboard its showing a notification to update woocommerce files. Could you please tell me the how can i do that ?
    I’m also facing problem in checkout. When i try to checkout its showing ERROR CHECKING OUT !

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You need to update your theme and WooCommerce.

1. Please make the full backup of your site.

2. If your Header has been configured in the Theme Settings but not in the Header Builder, recreate it in the Header Builder because the new version has removed the Header Settings.

Please follow the instructions here to update: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/update-theme-2/

Best Regards

ntushar
    Participant

Yes i have updated the theme but still getting the error in check out !

ntushar
    Participant

Woocommerce database and the theme is updated now. But I’m still getting the error while placing order. It says ‘error processing order.please try again’
    This is very frustrating, In my last post i did mention about this issue but still now i’m not getting any solution. 🙁

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please check the issue on one of the default themes to understand if our theme causes the problem.

Best Regards

ntushar
    Participant

Yes, I am getting the same problem with other themes too.

Hello,

It means that our theme does not cause the problem nor has any options to settle.

Please deactivate all the third parties plugins not related to the theme and check the issue. Make sure you have configured the payment and shipment terms.

Best Regards

ntushar
    Participant

Thanks The problem is solved now. An third party plugin was generating this error.

Hello,

Try to find an equivalent or contact the plugin support. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)