Home Forums WoodMart support forum Page speed Mobile Failed

Page speed Mobile Failed

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

aleksandra.z
    Participant

Hello,
    I have a problem with mobile version. Website is very slow to open on mobile and now page insight shows mobile failed.

Kindly let e know what can I check.
    Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

In general, our theme is already optimized and doesn’t have too many resources to make your website slow. Most likely, your website performance suffers from the content you have added to your website. It may happen in case of too many plugins, large not optimized images, or other resources. So we suggest you remove unnecessary plugins, install some kind of JS & CSS optimizing plugins like WP Rocket. You can find our guide about how to optimize your website built with our themes here https://xtemos.com/wordpress-performance-optimization-the-ultimate-guide-in-2021/

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

aleksandra.z
    Participant

Hi,
    thanks. I have read the guide. My problem is with mobile version only, desktop is very good.

Do you have any guide for a mobile? Can you show me what to check to make sure mobile is good too?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

The optimization process is the same for both devices. Google measures it differently and that is why you can see different scores.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)