Home Forums WoodMart support forum Page title and breadcrumbs not showing on pages

Page title and breadcrumbs not showing on pages

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

patrick-7265
    Participant

Hi, I’ve tried all options to get the page titles and bread crumbs to show but thye are not appearing at the top of the page.

My theme is up to date and patched.

Please let me know if I need to check anywhere else?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi,

Check if the breadcrumbs and page title are enabled in the theme settings: Go to your WordPress dashboard and navigate to Woodmart > General Settings > Breadcrumbs/Page Title. Make sure the “Show breadcrumbs” and “Show page title” options are both enabled.

Check if there’s any conflict with plugins: Disable all plugins except for the Woodmart theme and see if the issue is resolved. If it is, reactivate each plugin one-by-one and test the breadcrumbs and page title function to find out which plugin is causing the issue.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards.

patrick-7265
    Participant

Hi, Please see attached screenshot of the page title settings page.

Page titles are on as well as bread crumbs

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi,

There is an issue with the 3rd party plugins. Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and share the WP admin login details of your site so I will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)