Home Forums WoodMart support forum PageSpeed suddenly super slow

PageSpeed suddenly super slow

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Ammerhof
    Participant

Hi Support-Team,

recently the PageSpeed of the site became super slow. I tried all your Tipps from here: https://xtemos.com/wordpress-performance-optimization-the-ultimate-guide-in-2021/

But it didn’t help that much so we bought additional support-time.

Could you please check the page? I already made a Backup.

Regards,
    Christian

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We checked your website and see that most of the optimization steps from the article weren’t made. You need to follow the tutorial and optimize everything step by step. Note that website optimization is not covered by our support since it depends on a lot of different aspects and not on the theme only.

Kind Regards

Ammerhof
    Participant

Hello,

unfortunatley I can’t see what exact steps aren’t done?

The Page was just fine and suddently went super slow in december. This isn’t about optimization – Your Theme simply makes our onlinebusiness unuseable. So we don’t want to optimize something we want to make it work. That’s why we bought your extendes support.

Please help uns making the page work again.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Most likely you have problems with the server because the response time from the server is very long.

https://monosnap.com/file/gNmNMxKTubv9KJ1CHXg3PxoH9ladTW

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty-Two or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Waiting for your response.

Kind Regards

Ammerhof
    Participant

Hello,

we worked on the site and it’s now faster again. But if we activate ‘Woodmart Core’ Plugin it slows down again. Could you please take a look?

Regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please clarify what exactly slows down? How do you test this? It would be better if you can record a short video so we can better understand the problem.

Kind Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)