Home Forums WoodMart support forum Pagespeed very slow and not working after some time

Pagespeed very slow and not working after some time

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

uebektas
    Participant

Hello, I keep having the problem on my site that the page is either very slow or sometimes cannot be called up.

Server data:

i3, 32 RAM, SSD hard disks

If I install a different theme, everything works fine.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for choosing our theme. Our theme is optimized for speed and should not significantly slow down your website. However, it’s possible that your website’s performance is affected by the content you have added. For instance, the use of too many plugins, large unoptimized images, or other resources can slow down your website.

We recommend that you remove any unnecessary plugins and install a JS & CSS optimization plugin such as WP Rocket. Our guide on how to optimize your website using our themes can be found here: https://xtemos.com/wordpress-performance-optimization-the-ultimate-guide-in-2021/.

If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

Kind regards,
    XTemos Studio

uebektas
    Participant

Please, dont send always the same link, the page is optimized. There is a problem with the theme, when i activate an other theme, then there is no problem. Please check the site, I have also extended the support so that someone can finally help here. We have also spent money on the WP Rocket, but nothing has changed in terms of performance. The server is strong enough behind the website.

Please take a good look at the site and suggest a reasonable solution.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We just tested your website and see that your page is very fast. It loads in less than 1s and there are no performance issues. Here is a video https://gyazo.com/d3b830fb3433ed9fa641263dcab94795

Kind Regards

uebektas
    Participant

Please choose some products from menu and try again

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

They load very fast as well. Probably, due to the cache being active on your website at the moment.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)