Home Forums WoodMart support forum Paid for Woodmart, and imported the “Travel” theme…why is it missing stuff?

Paid for Woodmart, and imported the “Travel” theme…why is it missing stuff?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

hlady.chris
    Participant

To whom it may concern.
    I paid for Woodmart (like 10 days ago) and then imported the “Travel” theme. After successful import, I can see the menu, and all the advertised pages that are in the live preview of the “travel” theme are not in the prebuilt import. Am I missing some sort of update? What happened? Even the “Pages” page is missing… (I checked the trash and all that…)

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

We would recommend installing, activating, and importing the demo of WoodMart into a clear WordPress installation to get the site exactly as on the demo, then you can configure the site as per your needs.

The content you have on your site now influences the demo now. If you have content you want to save, you can export it and import it into and newly configured site.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

hlady.chris
    Participant

Hi Elise, thanks for getting back. I did the whole install process as you recommended. Please see comments and screenshots in the moderators’ section of commments.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

hlady.chris
    Participant

See extra screenshot(s)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

We will add this mega menu block in our future theme update.

You can manually create this block using “aside” https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/create-mega-menu/

We provide the drop-downs for demonstration of our elements and you will need to delete them, that is why we did not add them.

Best Regards

hlady.chris
    Participant

Thank you and I look forward to your update to your prebuilt website theme “Travel” 🙂

Best Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Paid for Woodmart, and imported the “Travel” theme…why is it missing stuff?’ is closed to new replies.