Home Forums WoodMart support forum Payment gateway problem

Payment gateway problem

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

ivan
    Participant

Hello, i have a problem with my website and my payment gateway. Talked to the bank and they said it is up to the theme they checked everything

So the problem is when i add products to cart go to checkout selec credit card and click pay it says re-directing you to payment gateway but it never does, there is one wheel spining all the time. I found out that you need to refresh the website and than click pay again so it will re-direct you.

My website is down below, pleas fix for this problem?

Hello,

Please check how it works with the default wordpress theme just to check whether the issue is with our theme or not.

Best Regards

ivan
    Participant

Hello,

I checked and when you click pay it re-directs you straight to the payment gateway.

I also talked to the Hosting guys now and they said that it was having some issues with loading it so i dont know 🙂

LMK

ivan
    Participant

Here is video of the problem

Hello,

Please provide the login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

ivan
    Participant

Here is the login information

Hello,

I have logged into your website and checked after activating “Storefront” Theme and the issue is the same. You can try activating the storefront theme yourself.

Which clears that the issue is not from our theme. Sorry but we could not help you with this.

Best Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)