Home Forums WoodMart support forum Payment glitch

Payment glitch

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

nbs_sale
    Participant

Good day!
    We have a bug with our cart.
    Sometimes items getting added to cart automatically and it can say “52 items for $29000” but we never added nothing.
    Also it can say “Something went wrong. Please try again or choose another payment source.”
    Also, WooCommerce Payments plugin doesn’t work for us – page always glitching and freezing.

P.S. our Xtemos account is connected to a wrong website (our test domain). How can we change it?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Could you please check the issue with the default wordpress theme just to check whether the issue is with our theme or not.

Best Regards

nbs_sale
    Participant

We will do it.
    Also – is it possible NOT to cache the cart element?
    Cause every time we add something to cart – we see wrong and different numbers.
    It’s confusing, and we want our clients to see only the correct amount.

nbs_sale
    Participant

2 videos to demonstrate the problem. In both cases, the caching plugin is enabled (tried different ones, the problem remains when the Woodmart theme is activated).
    1) Video #1. Installed the default “Storefront” theme. As you can see, counters work fine in both places: a) class=”count”; b) class=”product-quantity”.
    2) Video #2. Activated the Woodmart-6.2.4 theme (not a child theme): a) class=”wd-cart-number” – the product counter with a class from the Woodmart theme does not work correctly, i.e. every time you reload it shows the same value that was cached the first time; b) class=”product-quantity” – works correctly, I believe, via WooCommerce script “plugins/woocommerce/assets/js/frontend/cart-fragments.min.js”.

Attachments:

Hello,

Please deactivate all the third party plugins and provide the admin panel login details of the website.

Best Regards

nbs_sale
    Participant

Unfortunately, I can’t give access to the main site yet.
    In cPanel I created a subdomain for the test (data below), a database and installed a fresh WordPress, copied the theme folder from the main site, activated it with the same code and installed the necessary plugins for the Woodmart (Slider Revolution – deleted) theme and demo data, then installed the caching plugin (tried different ones) and turned on “Enable page caching” (/wp-admin/admin.php?page=wpo_cache).
    I recorded a video with the caching plugin enabled – even with the default settings there is a problem. The class=”wd-cart-number” counter always shows the same value cached for the first time.

Attachments:

Hello,

The issue doesn’t seem to exist on your website.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://gyazo.com/2ef65a6cee793a8e4e83272d8adfa40b

Best Regards

nbs_sale
    Participant

Why check under a registered user? Of course, for administrators, the cache is always turned off by default. All our checks and videos were made in incognito browser mode.

Hello,

I have checked on the incognito browser and the issue doesn’t exist.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://gyazo.com/f4d4c90a317d5a0024a809f0f73ed452

Best Regards

nbs_sale
    Participant

It is important not to log in incognito, and you can hide the admin panel – but this is not important to us now. It is also very important to reload the page several times, you need to watch it on different devices and browsers.

If several independent people had not discovered this problem at once, we would not have written to you. We also recorded detailed videos.
    We checked at least in Firefox and Chrome browsers (PC and 2 mobile devices on Android) – there is a problem – the counter of goods is not empty, although the user opens the page for the first time and the cart-fragment (or something like that) counter does not change to the current values ​​for this unique user, but takes this value from the cached version of the html page that is on disk: …/wp-content/cache/wpo-cache/newbathroomstyle.com/testdomain/index.html

Attachments:

nbs_sale
    Participant

More than 24 hours have passed. There is no answer from you.

In other words, there is no problem in updating the products counter while on the current page.

There is a problem that the products counter is shown and not updated, which is savedat all from another user from the cache.

It was mentioned in the very first post.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

It seems like you have enabled Elementor’s cart widget that replaces our theme’s widget and its style. You can disable it in Dashboard -> Elementor -> Settings -> Integrations https://gyazo.com/c740c3031eb1238ff47e5b747a0c6941
    If it doesn’t help, please, disable all external plugins temporarily and send us your admin access so we can take a closer look.

Kind Regards

nbs_sale
    Participant

Let me remind you, that all the settings on the test site are by default, including the absence of the “Elementor pro” plugin, so it looks like this – see the screenshot.
    Let me remind you, I already applied the login data 18.02.2022. I’ll add it again.

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Sorry, we checked your live website, not testsite. Try to add the following PHP code snippet to the child theme functions.php file to fix this

add_filter( 'woodmart_update_fragments_fix', '__return_false' );

Kind Regards

nbs_sale
    Participant

Thanks, we will need to test this.
    Can you please tell me what this filter does? Where can we read more about this? With a further update of the theme will there be similar problems?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It is a temporary fix for the cart fragments issue. It will be fixed in our next theme update you don’t need to keep it.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello there,

We are going to rework WooCommerce Payments and Stripe plugins styles in our next theme update. Could you be so kind and give us your website access so we can test it carefully?

Thank you in advance.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)